Bigfoot?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Bigfoot?

Post by xcaliber »

One thing for sure, I would not be chasing this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtqYQbx5Zfw&t=302s
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Re: Bigfoot?

Post by xcaliber »

That's Steve up in Wisconsin in his guile suit! :lol: :lol:
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Dan, It looks faked to me. Walks like a human. Why didn't he show his foot print?
If I had my 44 mag with me, I'd chase him down! Steve
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

:lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

A gullies suit! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

It's a dude in a ghillie suit. :thumbdown: Some day some one is going to get seriously hurt pulling these fakes. :eusa-doh:

If "we", as hunters, who run trail cameras ALL over the world, have NOT found ANY real physical evidence of a LARGE bipedal primate, then they simply do NOT exsist. Sorry folks. Science wins. :wink:

Giganticus Pethicus the "Giant Ape" disappeared from this globe about 100,000 years ago. Long before any type of "modern man" ever appeared.
And to add to it, Giganticus was NOT a "New World" primate. Fossils have ONLY been found in Southeast Asia.
So rule him out. :lol:

Neanderthal or Neandertal, which ever school you follow" was our closest relative. First fossil remains were found in the Neandertal Valley, located in Germany, hence the common name.
Neandertals, Woolly Mammoth, Columbian Mammoths and Modern Man all co-exsisted together for a brief window of time in our history.

Much to the chagrin of our collective imaginations the "Hairy Man" is a relic of ancient history, and a figment of legend and folklore. :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

AJ, we both know fossils will be found in Kentucky, and California! :lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

AJ01 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:11 pm
It's a dude in a ghillie suit. :thumbdown: Some day some one is going to get seriously hurt pulling these fakes. :eusa-doh:

If "we", as hunters, who run trail cameras ALL over the world, have NOT found ANY real physical evidence of a LARGE bipedal primate, then they simply do NOT exsist. Sorry folks. Science wins. :wink:

Giganticus Pethicus the "Giant Ape" disappeared from this globe about 100,000 years ago. Long before any type of "modern man" ever appeared.
And to add to it, Giganticus was NOT a "New World" primate. Fossils have ONLY been found in Southeast Asia.
So rule him out. :lol:

Neanderthal or Neandertal, which ever school you follow" was our closest relative. First fossil remains were found in the Neandertal Valley, located in Germany, hence the common name.
Neandertals, Woolly Mammoth, Columbian Mammoths and Modern Man all co-exsisted together for a brief window of time in our history.

Much to the chagrin of our collective imaginations the "Hairy Man" is a relic of ancient history, and a figment of legend and folklore. :thumbup:
I think its a conspiracy! Who do you want to blame it on? I think Peter Balfour! But wait! Current conspiracies are political! So how about we blame it on the Pope! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

You mean y'all don't believe??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:22 am
You mean y'all don't believe??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eusa-snooty:I do believe in Stinkfoot though! :lol: :lol:
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

At first I thought that was a picture of Mrs. Hatchet. I zoomed in as close as I could and I could tell by the back hair that it wasn't her. If Mrs. Hatchet had back hair as thin as that we would both freeze to death in these cold Maine winters!
🤣😂😂
Take care
Oncebitten
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hatchet wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:49 am
At first I thought that was a picture of Mrs. Hatchet. I zoomed in as close as I could and I could tell by the back hair that it wasn't her. If Mrs. Hatchet had back hair as thin as that we would both freeze to death in these cold Maine winters!
🤣😂😂
Take care
Oncebitten
We better hope our wives don’t read this after we pass, we may be dug up and violated! Just saying. :eusa-deadhorse:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I think its a conspiracy! Who do you want to blame it on? I think Peter Balfour! But wait! Current conspiracies are political! So how about we blame it on the Pope! :mrgreen:
[/quote]

ECORP Consulting...Enviromental regulations compliance....WOW!! :wtf:
I see it clearly now!! Thanks Boo!! :thumbup:
Our collective governments can tell EVERYONE is isn't SAFE to be in the forest because there is a HUGE, VICIOUS, UNPREDICTABLE bipedal mammal roaming our mountains and forest. :eusa-liar: It could be hazardous to our health and safety!!
If OUR governments were to allow us access to the forest or mountains, and we get hurt or heaven forbid, killed. The government could be held civilly liable!!! Therefore, they could not/would not allow us to endanger ourselves!! :eusa-snooty:
After all, there are A LOT of folks who exhibit thier lack of "grey matter" on a daily basis on this planet!! :eusa-doh:

No access to hunt or fish, no need for those terrible things known as guns!! Problem solved!!! :eusa-popcorn:

Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis) born December 17th, 1936, known collectively as The "GOD" Father!! :crazy: :lol: A relative small time player from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Not known to "buck the system". :wink:
Besides "Saint Peter Balfour" is a much bigger enforcer of all things rotten!! :eusa-doh:

My money is on "Saint Peter"!!! :mrgreen:

How big was that "cast net"? Wonder what kind of fish we catch?? :eusa-whistle:

:lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:55 am
Hatchet wrote:
🤣😂😂
Take care
Oncebitten
We better hope our wives don’t read this after we pass, we may be dug up and violated! Just saying. :eusa-deadhorse:
She knew what she signed up for. When you answer a personal ad titled "Wanted, one well insulated Maine woman. Prefer one that likes to hunt, fish and can take a joke!"
😀🤯😂
Take care
Oncebitten
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Hatchet wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:36 am
xcaliber wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:55 am
Hatchet wrote:
🤣😂😂
Take care
Oncebitten
She knew what she signed up for. When you answer a personal ad titled "Wanted, one well insulated Maine woman. Prefer one that likes to hunt, fish and can take a joke!"
😀🤯😂
Take care
Oncebitten
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: