Bigfoot?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Bigfoot?

Post by xcaliber »

She can cook right?
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Along with hunting and fishing, she cooks, cleans, works, teaches our daughters, and I honestly wouldn't trade her for anything in the World. We have 3 great children,(two are now grown) we've been together over 20 years and we're looking forward to many more. Part of our relationship is laughing at each other and laughing at ourselves. Its kept us this long...ain't gonna change!
Take care everyone
Hatchet
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hatchet wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:12 pm
Along with hunting and fishing, she cooks, cleans, works, teaches our daughters, and I honestly wouldn't trade her for anything in the World. We have 3 great children,(two are now grown) we've been together over 20 years and we're looking forward to many more. Part of our relationship is laughing at each other and laughing at ourselves. Its kept us this long...ain't gonna change!
Take care everyone
Hatchet
Remember, it's the really hot ones that test you! :eusa-violin: :eusa-deadhorse:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:33 pm
Hatchet wrote:
Take care everyone
Hatchet
Remember, it's the really hot ones that test you! :eusa-violin: :eusa-deadhorse:
I'd have a long list for my wife, and leave out the crazy stuff. This July will be our 40th wedding anniversary, if we make it! :lol: :eusa-think: :lol:
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:33 pm
Hatchet wrote:
Take care everyone
Hatchet
So by really "hot", do you mean "well insulated"?
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Everyone has their own idea of what they like, :eusa-popcorn:
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

R19 or better.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hatchet wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:05 am
R19 or better. :lol: :lol:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

My brother liked big sturdy women, when he got married one of our childhood friends came to his wedding from Colorado and asked him why he didn’t marry a man!