Tough to find a good Red Dot Scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boltshooter

Tough to find a good Red Dot Scope

Post by Boltshooter »

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced red dot sight not made in china? Not trying to step on any toes, but I'm saddened by the way they're taking over the optics industry. :? I was about to order a Truglo red dot to mount on my exomax, but discovered that they're made in china.
I'm pretty sure bushnell is also china. :roll:
"BORDERS, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE"
TYE

Post by TYE »

Try the Varizone scope Excalibur makes. ;)
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

I have a Bushnell Sportsman 1 x 23 for one of my rifles and it is NOT made in China. It's made in Korea.
Last edited by Partikle on Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TYE

Post by TYE »

bushness ? :lol:
Book

Post by Book »

Stay away from Bushnell/Tasco as they will not stand behind there products. I had two that had problems and sent them in for repair. They sent them back with a letter advising they would replace them for 70.00 each. I tossed them in the trash. Thanks Book
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Almost any scope will work fairly well on a crossbow. You're only shooting a relatively short distance anyway. Although I'm not a big fan of "Made in China", the quality is getting better and better with everything they make. You just have to filter through the obvious junk from other product that is truly amazing for the price. Just about everything that can be made, is now being made in China. Go to your local Walmart and see. (Heck, I can still remember when "Made in Japan" was considered junk. Look at the Japanese products now! )
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.