PARKER

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SOUP

PARKER

Post by SOUP »

Does anyone shoot a Parker crossbow ?? How do you like it & what don't you like ?
SOUP
" YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG "
bj

Re: PARKER

Post by bj »

xxx
Last edited by bj on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D BJ is 100% right I have shot several, and they are fast and accurate and realy quiet , and a lot less then a 10 POINT $$$$ , All PARKER BOWS are quality equipment, and are backed by one of the best cust. service systems around . if you dont go EXCALIBUR ,go with PARKER GREYWOLF
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/ ... parker.jpg[/img][/img]
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Divemaster920

Post by Divemaster920 »

I have a shooting buddy that bought one 6 weeks ago.. first the serving came loose, then one of the front bolts stripped out, and then last of all one of the rails came off Saturday...our season opens here this Saturday :evil: . The trigger had a 6#15oz pull but after some polishing came down to a smooth 3#9oz.
Some tell of how quiet the Parker is but I have done extensive testing with both and with the db meter 10'@2 o'clock position there is no differance in the sound. I do give you that there is a great differance of sound from the shooters position.
Now the Parker is very fast and accurate. But then again it has to go back to the Pro shop every time to be worked on.
For the little differance in money I would never consider a Parker...But this is my opinion and that is what you asked for..
Also check other boards you will find out some of the same things are happening. Until the rail, all things have been done by the Pro shop but now back to Parker for this, we will see how the C/S is.

CD
TYE

Post by TYE »

I thought about getting a Parker Compound Bow once. But I'm sticking with my Excalibur Crossbow right now. Might buy a compound bow next year.
terry-1

parker

Post by terry-1 »

I had the parker "camo" stock for a few months last year and liked the way it shot and overall size and feel of it. I had one problem the plastic rail came of one side I had to glue it back.
bj

Post by bj »

xxx