I Want to Thank the Forum =)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

I have never been acquainted with such a knowledgable and helpfull bunch of guys and gals. Everyone on this forum is "A" list in my eyes, truely good people. Everyone truley tries to help one another and some go well above and beyond, (Boo) for example, you are one in a million :D . And I am sure others have experianced above and beyond acts of kindness from our "A" list of members on this forum, this forum seems to bring out the best of all of us in some way shape of form. By far the best forum I have ever been a part of. It actually took me a little while to adjust to the good people on this forum. I had been used too being on guard and ready to defend myself or someone else for something that was shared on any other forum I had been a part of. But it is not like that here and for that I am thankful. I have not been a member for very long but I was greeted with kindness and feel like I have nown everyone for a long time. Thanks everyone for creating a home away from home.
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

One of my favorite places on the internet to be! I know I don't post as often, but I'm still on here all the time. And am even bringing a newbie on board. As soon as he gets approved I'm sure he will be chiming in also.
Why ride when you can walk!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I have to re-iterate "This is a great forum". I've tried others, but they were a passing fad. This is the ONLY forum I now belong to. From the time I join the older original Excalibur forum, over 8 years ago, I've stuck around. I've even made a "few" posts. :wink:

Even though I don't post as often nowadays, I still visit on a regular basis, and plan continue to do so.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.