Excalibur - Awesome Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sopchoppy

service

Post by Sopchoppy »

Dan Miller took care of my "self-inflicted" problem with my Vortex. He fixed the problem I knew about and one I didn't even know I had. What amazed me most was how much time he took with me on the phone trying to diagnose what was wrong.

Anytime someone says they are thinking about a crossbow, I tell them , look at all the rest, then buy the best, Excalibur.
Vortex
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Trick Broadheads
Viper X String
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Lumi-Zone
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Doe Master wrote::) Welcome to the forum :)
I have to agree they have the best warranty department :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

Im sorda haveing a issue with them right now. As some of you will know i took my vortex apart to have it hydro dipped and when i did ( if you have ever taken one fully apart) there are rubber pads inbetween some of the parts like the dp bars ( not the pads ) heres a pic of what im talking about.

A couple of them tore when i took them off i have emailed customer service 3 times last week to see if i can buy these with no reply at all.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

wildwindom wrote:Im sorda haveing a issue with them right now. As some of you will know i took my vortex apart to have it hydro dipped and when i did ( if you have ever taken one fully apart) there are rubber pads inbetween some of the parts like the dp bars ( not the pads ) heres a pic of what im talking about.

A couple of them tore when i took them off i have emailed customer service 3 times last week to see if i can buy these with no reply at all.
I may be wrong but I think they are attending a sporting show, or preparing for one. It is not like Peter not to return an email. Calling is an easy way to get them too.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Stash

Post by Stash »

You should never e-mail a company as a first contact about any issue. Always phone, then follow-up with e-mail if necessary to the person you talked with, so he's aware of the ongoing issue.

Businesses are flooded with e-mails, lots and lots of spam, and they generally have heavy spam filters, so it's really easy for an e-mail to get lost amid the garbage.

I am 100% sure you will get the parts you need ASAP, but you have to establish contact first. Peter and Rob have been on the road for weeks and weeks. They have one or two more shows this month, ending with the Toronto Sportsmen's Show in mid March, then a rest.

But there are other people at Excalibur you can phone.