Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout RF
NAP 125g Spitfires
Firebolts and 2216s
chessy

Post by chessy »

it says your not allowed to possess ... you take it from there
TPM

Post by TPM »

it is illeagle to carry anything in your quiver other than sharp unsurated broade heads in your quiver during bow season for deer and moose... that said some of you say im not deer hunting... when a warden ask you what you are doing .. you typicaly say deer hunting ... if he looks in your quiver and sees a blunt or a fild point you could be in trouble ... happend to me last year. He showed me that fish and game act in his big green book
Chessy, do you know if this info is on-line anywhere? I do know that serrated blades are now allowed in Ontario. I was always of the understanding that as long as you were licensed to hunt small game you could be armed for small game even while big game hunting as long as you were armed for big game also. In other words if I was deer hunting I could carry arrows set up for small game along with my broadhead arrows for big game as long as I possessed a valid deer license and a small game license. Now, if you were caught with only small game arrows during deer season and you had a valid deer license then you'd have some trouble. I know this is true with rifles and I assumed it's true with bow's also. It's certainly not stated as a restriction in the Hunting Regulations Summary.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
crabclaw

Post by crabclaw »

4 crazyfarmers tipped with rage 2 blade
Equinox
Ibex
Big John custom bolts

slick tricks