Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I wear them for reading and Damn Proud of it :lol:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Welcome to age 40!!!!! Always had good eyesight and now need reading glasses. Every couple years they get stronger. Take a phone book to drug store and see which pair you can read the best with. They work good but don't get the cheap plastic lens glasses.
lscha

Post by lscha »

wheelie wrote:Take a phone book to drug store and see which pair you can read the best with. They work good but don't get the cheap plastic lens glasses.
Or maybe just a page from it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

Amazing how many things are printed in little bitty teeny tiny letters. Menus, ingredients, instructions, etc. Have had to make some changes, like having every size of battery at home because no way to ascertain while still at the store. I own five pairs of glasses now. Keep one pair in the tackle box at all times. It is the most useful pair, because it is the only one whose location I can rely on.

Have carefully considered laser surgery, but.....not all doctors are good at it. I will wait some more because new techniques are developed every year.

Welcome to your forties- they all say.
Just an over informed newbie with a misinformation spreading disorder- and a Vortex
Lady Di

Post by Lady Di »

:lol: For some reason as we age the arms get shorter!!! You know your realy in trouble when you need glasses to find your glasses. Someone suggested a beeper on them but then I need the glasses to find the beeper. THE JOYS OF AGE!!!!!!
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

Mike P wrote:You may also just hit Ctrl and use the wheel on your mouse to make the print larger and smaller.
nice tks :D
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
blackjack

Re: Is the print getting smaller?

Post by blackjack »

VixChix wrote:Actually, I know the print isn't getting any smaller.... it's my eyesight that's getting worse. I've been fortunate not to need glasses up 'til now, but it seems my luck will soon run out.

I wanted to share a trick I use when on the 'net:

To make text larger press Ctrl and + at the same time. Press again to make it even larger. Ctrl and - will make it smaller.

That little trick is letting me put off getting my eyes checked. :wink: :lol:
awesome!!! great stuff. just took my reading glasses off wow l can see again writing anyhow...best regards frank
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
liaf

Post by liaf »

Before anyone runs out to get lasik in order to get rid of their reading glasses they should go to this site and learn what procedure would benefit them. www.vision-institute.com To get rid of those glasses you would most likely need a procedure called CK not Lasik.
Vortex, Boo String, Zeiss Z-Point --Phoenix, Boo String, Zeiss Z-Point.
gogo

Post by gogo »

For the hunters that wear glasses a little tip. I wore the aviator type glasses they have big lenses and fogged up bad, switched to smaller lenses almost no fogging. The smaller the lenses the better.