Human Nature

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Not sure of the details, but I hope you exausted every other avenue of making things right with the seller before making this post.
"RIPPED-OFF" is a pretty strong statement, if the seller makes any attempt to rectify the deal than there is no harm done.
Seeing a guy leave because he was called out before he had a chance to do good isn't very cool.
These types of threads are common on the internet, but very, very uncommon here.
Oh, and it's not human nature to "rip people off".
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

Pied Piper wrote:Not sure of the details, but I hope you exhausted every other avenue of making things right with the seller before making this post.
"RIPPED-OFF" is a pretty strong statement, if the seller makes any attempt to rectify the deal than there is no harm done.
Seeing a guy leave because he was called out before he had a chance to do good isn't very cool.
These types of threads are common on the internet, but very, very uncommon here.
Oh, and it's not human nature to "rip people off".
It is the nature of some people to rip people off and if you have never meet any people of this type I am very happy for you and hope you never do.

I gave the other member every chance to "make things right" without receiving any offers to do so. If you read all the posts I was ready to eat the scope and was just ranting to get it off my mind. The thing that POed me the most was the 'QUOTE' in answer to my PM about this matter.

"That's the same results I had with it.That's why I sold it." (5 inch groups @ 50 yards) This a direct Quote from his reply to my PM.

It was his choice to reveal who the seller was. I would never have 'OUTED' him on a public forum.

Let this thread die and I am going to eat the scope.
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire