Re: One Broadhead for all bows

Post by vixenmaster »

Razor-trick is another great flying coc BH, they may end up my favorite
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
rt2bowhunter

Post by rt2bowhunter »

The curve is the one i would worry most about. With a recurve cut on contact is a must. The Montech should work if the 100gr head will work for your bow. As far as the Excal and Compound it should work for them also.
Good luck
redeye

Post by redeye »

my son used a rage 125 on his 8-point and the performance was very impressive.I'm using them also and will try the shuttle T 125 BH later also.I've heard the shuttle T is great for penetration and is geting used a lot for Elk hunting out west where shots are long.I've used the G-5 with my Matthews compound and it worked well.I think I'll like the shuttle T the most for a fixed BH since it doesn't have vents and the rage will work for my expandable BH.The rage shoots 2 inch groups at 40 yards with practice head,I'll practice with the shuttle T when I dull one up on a buck.I don't think it will shoot much different than a field point.I like it since it's all SS and has 41 thou blades.
K31Scout

Post by K31Scout »

I use Magnus Stinger 100gr. Cut on contact with a removable bleeder blade which I use on all my bows. I get pass thru's on white tails with my #45 recurve and of course with the Exocet 200. Lifetime warrenty and are the easiest to resharpen so they make good practice heads.
phil

Post by phil »

I shoot the equinox x bow....Hoyte Vectrix compound....and a hoyt take down recurve. I use thunderhead 125's for all with no issues!
....Work To Live....Live To Hunt