Kid/Squirrel, #2 pic

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: Kid/Squirrel

Post by awshucks »

Thanks Vix! I'm doing my best. This all started when he was 8 yrs old. His mom and him still lived in town. She whined one day there about him supposedly getting dressed to catch the bus for school, but found him in his room in his underwear playing his 'Gameboy".

Told her to cut the plug off it, I'd fix it later when he's learned a lesson. Next up was a b*tch from 2nd grade teacher, he wasn't paying attention in class. I got him a cheap pair of binocs, highlited the pertinent part of instructions, gave them to him after school one day. He planned on running outside to test them out. I asked if he knew how to use them, he didn't, so I told him when he could explain the process, he could have them. A one day delay, he's a fast learner.

It was a lesson on focusing, and he got a lecture on how he was like the binocs, worthless w/o focus.

Next came a BB gun and gun safety. Every time he messed up, the gun got put up til next w/e. Two of those were all it took, and the BB gun was a pos, so hit got a Chinese pellet gun. Only the robins were safe, lol.

It's been a long 4 yrs since. :mrgreen:

Day 2, .22 short to the head, another week we'll have a meal. He's getting the fever, lol.

Last edited by awshucks on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Eze 18:21"
one shot scott

Re: Kid/Squirrel

Post by one shot scott »

Congrats to the boy on the sna..er, "squirell" if I understand correctly :wink:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wabi

Re: Kid/Squirrel, #2 pic

Post by wabi »

It was a lesson on focusing, and he got a lecture on how he was like the binocs, worthless w/o focus.
Sounds like you figured out a great way to make a point! I might have to try that lesson on my son.

Sounds like the work with him is paying off now. It's great to see them have some success using those lessons we give them. Some days it even seems like some of it soaked in. :lol: :lol:
wabi
one shot scott

Re: Kid/Squirrel, #2 pic

Post by one shot scott »

Thats a weird looking snake :lol:

Congrats to the lad. It sounds
Like your a great teacher
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-