O/T Homebuilt Gen bit the dust Pic's added

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: O/T Homebuilt Gen bit the dust Pic's added

Post by vixenmaster »

All good pts, our cabin stays in the shade 80% of the day. So 90 min of sun on 477 watts would be really tuff. Diesel gen. cost fer next 4 yrs isn't in the $914 SS budget we have. Only time we don't get 5 hrs per 3/4 gal tank in durin summer havin to run the AC. We get 3 hrs per tank. North side is where our addition of cabin will go in Aug. gettin a 12x24 brought in & set to give us a 10 x16 breezway. Best thing i can do is keep addin panels n batterys. Bein poor is the pits & livin where power is a Co-op was a big mistake after Realtor said we could get power. We can't as our cabin's don't qualify as perminant home. We have been here 4 yrs come Sept. of ownin this fine Mo. rock pile :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Your drive engine, is that a honda? Looks familiar for sure.
When it comes to real estate, the devil is in the fine print or the lack there of. Sorry to hear of you predicament.
At least you have a good outlook and that my friend will carry you a long way.
Take care.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Ont_Excal wrote:Your drive engine, is that a honda? Looks familiar for sure.
When it comes to real estate, the devil is in the fine print or the lack there of. Sorry to hear of you predicament.
At least you have a good outlook and that my friend will carry you a long way.
Take care.
Yup its a Honda 6.5 HP & i am going to put another 5.45" pulley on it & run my 2 alt. Then i will be able to push 150 amps towards battery bank while ACis runnin. When live gives you a Lemon jus make lemonade. If'en i had the funds i would move back to Humbolt county Calif. along the coast where its best Temps i ever lived in. Before my Pa came home to Ms. in 65 after retiring from Navy i never saw a fan nor knew what an AC was. Lived 4 miles inland from Trinidad Ca. Beautiful area. Maybe i should find a decent TT at reasonble cost & stay out there from late June til Sept. no hot weather, sounds like a plan to me
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
joe171

Post by joe171 »

Good too see your puter is still working after such a catastrophic event in your life stile