Canadian Doe Tags

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Ont_Excal

Re: Canadian Doe Tags

Post by Ont_Excal »

j.krug wrote:Forgot all about entering the draw this year. I'll have to try for an extra tag if I haven't missed that too! :lol:
Thanks. I`ll have to pull my head out of my butt and get on it. I miss having the Hunting Regs magazine. I used to go through it and hi lite all the important dates so I didn`t miss any of them.
Just download the regs and save.
The page of important dates...........just make it your background image on your computer.
That way you'll see it every time you fire up.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Ont_Excal wrote:
j.krug wrote:Forgot all about entering the draw this year. I'll have to try for an extra tag if I haven't missed that too! :lol:
Thanks. I`ll have to pull my head out of my butt and get on it. I miss having the Hunting Regs magazine. I used to go through it and hi lite all the important dates so I didn`t miss any of them.
Just download the regs and save.
The page of important dates...........just make it your background image on your computer.
That way you'll see it every time you fire up.
Seems pretty simple...why didn`t I think of that. :lol: :oops:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
VAHunter

Post by VAHunter »

Wow, 1 Doe tag for the year! Makes me feel blessed to live here in Virginia. Our season for the upcoming year, Sept 01 - April 26, No daily limit and No season limit on Does, 3 Antlered Deer for the year. License Fee is $64, with 3 Buck Tags and 3 Doe Tags, Extra Doe tags are $3 each. One guy in my club took over 50 deer last year with his Bow!
2011 Exomax
Shadow-Zone Scope
GT Laser II arrows
Slick Trick Magnum Broadheads
Nikon Riflehunter 550 Rangefinder
Tree Walker and Cougar Claw Treestands
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Did not manage to draw a BC doe tag, but did (and against ALL Odds with 50% reduced odds in an oversubscribed area!) draw another Moose for this year!! :twisted:

And of course, the bow zone on the east side of Vancouver Island offers doe tags, as well as does the Okanagan for whitetails in the late bow season! :wink:

Going to be a FUN Season methinks!!! :D

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."