Returning the trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TriggerTech

Re: Returning the trigger

Post by TriggerTech »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:
TriggerTech wrote:
F250-2 wrote:I have fired my new 380 over 150 times now. The trigger is still terrible, chattering across several "steps" before coming to the break wall. A friend of mine just bought a 380. I fired his - the trigger was smooth as silk. Last night I signed in with Excalibur, obtained my RMA number for warranty work, and received an email promise that they will contact me today. I really like the crossbow. I'll be glad to get the trigger problem straightened out.
Hi,

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about drop-in triggers.

www.triggertech.com or [email protected]

Cheers,

This is very, very INAPPROPRIATE to SOLICIT ON EXCALIBUR'S FORUM.

Our apologies. Members began mentioning TTech to the original post and so we just wanted to make they knew where to find the info about us. It was perhaps written too quickly without enough thought. We will take care not to comment so directly like this in the future.

Cheers,

TT
Boo

Post by Boo »

TriggerTech wrote: Our apologies. Members began mentioning TTech to the original post and so we just wanted to make they knew where to find the info about us. It was perhaps written too quickly without enough thought. We will take care not to comment so directly like this in the future.

Cheers,

TT
Spoken like a gentleman! Thanks Frank!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Our apologies. Members began mentioning TTech to the original post and so we just wanted to make they knew where to find the info about us. It was perhaps written too quickly without enough thought. We will take care not to comment so directly like this in the future.

Cheers,

TT[/quote]

"Trading Post" could be the place to showcase your high quality product.
X2 on what Don said.
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Boo wrote:
TriggerTech wrote: Our apologies. Members began mentioning TTech to the original post and so we just wanted to make they knew where to find the info about us. It was perhaps written too quickly without enough thought. We will take care not to comment so directly like this in the future.

Cheers,

TT
Spoken like a gentleman! Thanks Frank!

As it should be, Thank you

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers