Matrix 330 Vs Micro 335

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ehntr

Re: Matrix 330 Vs Micro 335

Post by ehntr »

vixenmaster wrote:The Micro that was there was fully in someone's hands sightin it in n shootin. I did hold it. I will get toshoot it over at the Mo. gatherin in May. :)

That'll be the end of you....................the sickness will have taken over :lol:
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
flightattendant100

Re: Matrix 330 Vs Micro 335

Post by flightattendant100 »

DuckHunt wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:The only down side is cocking effort isnt much less than your 405! Its a shorter stroke, but stout at the top!
X 2. My ExoMax is just a joy to cock compared to the Micro. Unlike with the ExoMax, I find myself having to fully prepare to cock the Micro. No half-squatted one-footed cocking going on with this thing. Its legit near the top.

DuckHunt
At Texfest, Mowannabe's daughter, McKenna, spanked all us old folks on the shooting range, shooting Mo's Micro.She also learned how to cock it. LOTS of determination!!! I think she was about as proud of cocking the bow as she was of whippin' us shooting. :lol: These bows are itty bitty but are sure not easy to cock like some of the old Exo series bows. They sure are nice to pack tho. :D