Micro 335 bolt suggestions

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Micro 335 bolt suggestions

Post by xcaliber »

Questions, do you fletch your own, and what real distance, and accuracy are you chasing? Don't worry about things you never encounter. Lots of critters get harvested from off the shelf arrows all the time, and for a few bucks more you can get arrows 50% better from small time custom arrow makers, and probably make your own as good or better too.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

xcaliber wrote:Questions, do you fletch your own, and what real distance, and accuracy are you chasing? Don't worry about things you never encounter. Lots of critters get harvested from off the shelf arrows all the time, and for a few bucks more you can get arrows 50% better from small time custom arrow makers, and probably make your own as good or better too.
No I just got started into Crossbow and I haven't even shot an arrow yet :cry: Lousy weather we be having rain, rain, rain and now they are announcing tomorrow snow and freezing rain ugh!
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Get ahold of Big John, he will get you some good arrows.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

xcaliber wrote:Get ahold of Big John, he will get you some good arrows.
Thanks a lot :D Will contact him soon as I get a chance.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

xcaliber wrote:Questions, do you fletch your own, and what real distance, and accuracy are you chasing? Don't worry about things you never encounter. Lots of critters get harvested from off the shelf arrows all the time, and for a few bucks more you can get arrows 50% better from small time custom arrow makers, and probably make your own as good or better too.
Arrows today are better than what I used with my recurve bow ..Some of cedar arrows even had a little bend in them and each year I got nice buck..Last 2 years with best equipment ever I have not got a Buck ..