old hunters with pets and guns

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

Re: old hunters with pets and guns

Post by munch »

Buszone wrote:Seeing that bear reminded me when 3 bad A$$ football players in 1972 went to the fair in Harrisburg PA and took on the challenge of wrestling a 600lb black bear. My youthful wisdom told me hey I can knock over anything as I am a 6' 1" 205lb bad dude :lol:
The deal was if you could get the bear down in 3 minutes you won $100 ! No problem how hard could that be :roll:

Well I entered the ring charged across got within hair length from the bear :evil: and the crowd went wild :D the bear promptly put its front paws on my shoulders and pressed me to the ground and stood with its paws holding me down :shock: took less then 30 seconds :oops: I then exited stage left and watched as the bear pinned the next volunteers.
Thank God no one took pictures !!!
the story with that bear was it broke a fellows neck and killed him during one of those matches so could no longer be in the show .my father had a concrete business and did work for the owner in lieu of payment dad took the bear and it stayed chained to a tree in my grandmothers back yard .every night after supper my dad would box the bear .from the storys ive been told after a while the bear would have enough and swat my dad to the ground to let him know play time was over. one day the bear broke his chain and climbed an apple tree near my grandmothers .the workers in the field would not work with the bear up the tree so they found my dad to get him down. it tryed to bite him so he had to shoot the bear sad but no choice .
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Pinpoint

Re: old hunters with pets and guns

Post by Pinpoint »

That is a cool looking 22, never seen one like that before!! My father has my grandfather's model 94, not sure of the year. I hope to have it passed to me someday but I'm in no hurry!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings