Warranty Vixen's Limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Re: Warranty Vixen's Limbs

Post by Hi5 »

Where in Trumpistan do I send them?
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Does this mean my Vixen has failed the destructon test :lol: Once the limbs are gone the rest is jus used parts
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mmc

Post by mmc »

I am as surprised about this as you are vixenmaster. Hope you can keep her out of the parts bins somehow. :shock:
Current interest: VPA non-vented 125gr, 150gr, 175gr broadhead flight for long range
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Hi5 wrote:Where in Trumpistan do I send them?
.....666 Hitlery Lane
.....Police State, OWGSA 66666

C/O Hitlery "don't expect them back" Clinton

Anthony :)

PS: OWGSA (Once Was Great States of America)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Confidence in warranty was a major factor for me in buying an Excal. This news is something as a new owner kinda depressing . Signs of the times? Hope not
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....In all due respect....If I was a NEW Excalibur owner having just bought my first Excalibur and went to the website and read the warranty that Excalibur provides versus what we know happens (for the most part).......this would be my response :shock: :shock: :shock:

....again, in all due respect, nowhere does it mention "unconditional lifetime warranty of the bow" forever and ever....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Thats true n i assumed mine was warranted. So i learned anudder lesson in life. It says at their discretion n thats how it will be
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:Thats true n i assumed mine was warranted. So i learned anudder lesson in life. It says at their discretion n thats how it will be

....I 'spect you be a smart fellow! :wink:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mike, I have a set of Vixen carved tip limbs if you want 'em. Let me know.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

This is getting blown way out of proportion. We have not changed our warranty at all. We have been charging an upgrade fee for old carved limbed models for years with no problem. Mr. Vixenmaster is just not happy about it and now thinks its a good idea to tell the world which is his right to do so.

We are way more than fair with our warranty and bend over backwards to help people with their warranty issues. We have thousands of owners who can back us up on this one. The carved limb tipped vixens are getting to be 20 years old plus and never had a lifetime warranty to start with so to charge a minimal fee to a new style limb is more than fair.

If anybody needs clarification on our warranty or policies please feel free to contact me anytime.

Peter
Boo

Post by Boo »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:This is getting blown way out of proportion. We have not changed our warranty at all. We have been charging an upgrade fee for old carved limbed models for years with no problem. Mr. Vixenmaster is just not happy about it and now thinks its a good idea to tell the world which is his right to do so.

We are way more than fair with our warranty and bend over backwards to help people with their warranty issues. We have thousands of owners who can back us up on this one. The carved limb tipped vixens are getting to be 20 years old plus and never had a lifetime warranty to start with so to charge a minimal fee to a new style limb is more than fair.

If anybody needs clarification on our warranty or policies please feel free to contact me anytime.

Peter
Agreed Peter, you guys are always more than fair and I think in this case it's fair as well!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Ekkie

Post by Ekkie »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:This is getting blown way out of proportion. We have not changed our warranty at all. We have been charging an upgrade fee for old carved limbed models for years with no problem. Mr. Vixenmaster is just not happy about it and now thinks its a good idea to tell the world which is his right to do so.

Peter
Can I ask what the "minimal fee" is that you're charging for the mag-tip limbs? Hearing news like this reduces confidence for the rest of us, and I'm not entirely in agreement that it's being blown out of proportion. I've currently got 3 Excaliburs, and have had 2 others that I've since sold... a major reason I purchase Excalibur crossbows is due to the perceived lifetime warranty.

Thanks,
~E
Boo

Post by Boo »

This is like asking warranty on 10 yr old car......ridiculous.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

This is only for the old carved limbs not any of the new models. We are charging $80.00 for a replacement set of limbs. I have been working here 14 years and have never had anybody question our level of customer service or our warranty. Trust me, this is a non-issue being made into a big issue.
Ekkie

Post by Ekkie »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:This is only for the old carved limbs not any of the new models. We are charging $80.00 for a replacement set of limbs. I have been working here 14 years and have never had anybody question our level of customer service or our warranty. Trust me, this is a non-issue being made into a big issue.
Thanks for the information. If I'm understanding correctly, my Micro 335 (generation 1 riser) and my Matrix 355 (purchased 3 years ago) would have a lifetime warranty, while the used Exomax (with mag-tip limbs) would not be covered at this point?

~E