Thoughts on 308 Short

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Thoughts on 308 Short

Post by janesy »

dithian wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:40 pm
I appreciate all your thoughts. My micro is a gen 2, so no modifications there. Actually, the issue for me isn't cocking—I find the 335 Micro reasonable and the M330 I could shoot all day. I'm more interested in the bow being compact, and I wonder how noticeable the size difference is between the 308 and the Micro 335. Just going by specs, there isn't a huge difference, but then maybe that inch in length makes a big difference in how it shoulders. I certainly don't need a new bow, but the last time I opened a discussion like this one (approximately a year ago), I ended up owning a second crossbow after declaring I couldn't possibly keep two. So maybe my real question is less about whether or not I need to trade one bow for the other, and more about how to convince my wife that owning a third crossbow isn't only vital to keeping the freezer stocked, but is also a critical part of male hygiene, like the occasional tooth cleaning and colonoscopy. So, perhaps the title of my post should have been "Thoughts on how to convince my wife I need three crossbows." :think: Has anyone here pioneered into this territory and lived to tell about it?
I find, that having the bows be the same colour, certainly helps bring them in the door undetected. That is the true reason for the camo finish .
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
dithian

Post by dithian »

Smart move with the camouflage, Excalibur. And all this time I thought it was to make me less visible to deer. But are there any camouflage tricks so she won't notice the $700 coming out of our account?
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

dithian wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:27 pm
Smart move with the camouflage, Excalibur. And all this time I thought it was to make me less visible to deer. But are there any camouflage tricks so she won't notice the $700 coming out of our account?
Spend $800 on her. :lol:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
Tangle Eye

Post by Tangle Eye »

Yep - that should do the trick.
———————————————————————————————————
Excalibur Assassin w/ Boo Force 10 string

If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.