Free Pizza, sweet potatoes and corn at Boofest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Free Pizza at Boofest

Post by Boo »

paulaboutform wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:14 pm
I'm sure going to miss being there with you guys. :( I'd already be on a plane right now, or landed yesterday and already at Don and Karin's.) I know the pizza will be awesome, I have an Ooni Pro pizza oven at home and they're amazing....and after hearing about the La Caja China, I got one as well...AWESOME! Y'all will be sorely missed indeed.

Paul
Paul, did you go to the website? The 2 guys look like a pair of Goombas. Look hard and you'll see baseball bats in the background. :silent:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Re: Free Pizza, sweet potatoes and corn at Boofest

Post by Boo »

Add sweet potatoes and corn to the menu. :eusa-popcorn:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tom

Re: Free Pizza at Boofest

Post by Tom »

paulaboutform wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:14 pm
I'm sure going to miss being there with you guys. :( I'd already be on a plane right now, or landed yesterday and already at Don and Karin's.) I know the pizza will be awesome, I have an Ooni Pro pizza oven at home and they're amazing....and after hearing about the La Caja China, I got one as well...AWESOME! Y'all will be sorely missed indeed.

Paul
Paul, you will be missed as well. Who will both Colton and Monica now look forward to out shooting on the ranges. Sorry I forgot that I wasn't supposed to bring up Colton out shooting you on the range :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Wishing everyone a great wonderful and safe time at the Boofest! Sitting in the office working OT I’m on call this week 24/7 :crazy: the good news if my plans work out this will be my LAST TIME ever on call. I’ve hated every minute of it over the last 20+ years. But I’ve been blessed with a great job and made a pretty good living.

It would be nice to meet a you folks but sadly here I sit!
Take care enjoy the weekend.
Wayne
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

I have had Boofest on my calendar since Boo announced it but right now I am being pummeled by bills from every direction and can't make it happen this year. Hopefully I will get another chance
Charles
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly