problem with my bow!! Not happy!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lvt01

Re: problem with my bow!! Not happy!!

Post by lvt01 »

I don't care what kind of problems I've had with my Excals over the last few years....they have been nothing in comparison to the probems I had with the cb's that I had with training wheels before! I'm really pretty fond of my Excals! :wink:
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

one shot scott wrote:understood David.

I will leave it alone now. If theres one thing i have wanted to stress here its that Excalibur is not without fault, there will be issues. When you have an issue give them a fighting chance to correct the problem first.

This really should be a sticky at the top of the forum. post phone numbers, emaill addy's, whatever.. We as a forum do like to help but we are not the warranty department.
You are ontop of it weed out the whiners :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Two issues here.
-Excaliburs customer service. Simply second to none.
-complaints..
Well, Google "Excalibur whiner" and see what happens..
A few names stand out.

Weeding people out is not part of any companies business plan, it is the demented cheerleaders that stand out in that regard.
Sad state of affairs.
It's hunting season.. Go hunting.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Normous

Post by Normous »

"It's hunting season.. Go hunting."
And we will! There are purdy Ontario Yellow Deer tags to fill. :) My wish is to wrap it on some enormous thick and long deer skull bone.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

good luck to ya norm, stay away from the frain barts!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Well I just caught up reading and I don't think hear lately that its the new people buying a screwed up crossbow and complaining. I think its the same person or same few people making up new names and Bashing, Whining or bitching if you will just having themselves a good old time screwing around ....from now on just give them the contact numbers and let them know who to contact and let it go. Feeding into their crap just makes them happy ....JMO ...If I am wrong it wont be the first time ....lets all just get along and if your advice don't help then its not your fault ..you tried.
Normous

Post by Normous »

one shot scott wrote:good luck to ya norm, stay away from the frain barts!
Thanks Man! A Google search on Brain Farts suggested Zombie arrows and I have 12 injections ready.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

onebigskittle wrote:Well I just caught up reading and I don't think hear lately that its the new people buying a screwed up crossbow and complaining. I think its the same person or same few people making up new names and Bashing, Whining or bitching if you will just having themselves a good old time screwing around ....from now on just give them the contact numbers and let them know who to contact and let it go. Feeding into their crap just makes them happy ....JMO ...If I am wrong it wont be the first time ....lets all just get along and if your advice don't help then its not your fault ..you tried.
I agree and I agree :D
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

X2

Same situation here. i had what probably was a partial dry fire due to improper arrow seating from practicing a steep angle shot. I Called them and Bill answered (back in the day) I admitted that it was most likely my fault but I wasn't sure.

I was told that in return for my honesty I would be completely taken care of...customer for life now.

F
Tom

Post by Tom »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:When the person gets advice, who to call and what to try and they fight the ones who are offering the right help, it's like feeding a dog that bites you every time you feed it, here lately there's been a lot of this out of no where's someone yells help then slaps excal in the face along with folks trying to help, don't feed the dog and it'll go away.

Wes
I understand how frustrating it is in helping members (and non members from way back) when they only give slight ideas as to what the problem is. Yes that member could be here only to bash and we have seen many of them in the past, but we need to be the bigger person, step up and show why EXCALIBUR is the better product, not bash someone.
onebigskittle wrote:Well I just caught up reading and I don't think hear lately that its the new people buying a screwed up crossbow and complaining. I think its the same person or same few people making up new names and Bashing, Whining or bitching if you will just having themselves a good old time screwing around ....from now on just give them the contact numbers and let them know who to contact and let it go. Feeding into their crap just makes them happy ....JMO ...If I am wrong it wont be the first time ....lets all just get along and if your advice don't help then its not your fault ..you tried.
No, I think we need to just be the better person and show compassion. Keep trying to help, With good positive suggestions and if that person was a basher or complainer, they will be the only ones looking bad. Most people can read between the lines, specifically if the lines are kept clear and only help is offered.

WAY BACK, well before the forum came to this format, we used to have TROLLS all the time. One person specifically would come here to bash crossbows and stir up trouble. When we stopped bashing back, and tried to only help him understand WHY CROSSBOWS were good for all, giving him data and requesting not his opinion but his data as to why crossbows were so evil, he left.

Why did he leave, well two reasons. One is that he was getting to look like a fool in his comments and the other was we were required to register, he wouldn't or couldn't.

So folks, be nice and always try to help and show why EXCALIBUR is such a great world to be a part of.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Thanks for the feedback everybody. It's nice to read something positive during our busiest time of year. I forget how crazy things get for our customer service department the weeks before the season opens, its just insane and hard to describe. I have to give full credit to our great team, Dawn and Krystal have done an excellent job of helping upset hunters get back in the woods. We get hung up on, sworn at, screamed at and blamed for not recovering deer. :D Customer service is not an easy job.
"it just fell over and I'm not sure how the all-season tire tracks got on there".
Yup, we've had that one! :lol: I was thinking we really need to take pictures of some the warranty items we get returned. You guys would not believe some of them.

If you have a warranty concern its best to tell us the truth. Trust me, we have really seen it all and know when somebody is giving us a story. If you tell us what really happened and are a little patient we will look after you as quickly as we can. When we get somebody screaming at us and not let us get a word in edge wise, the entire process takes longer not to mention you just ruined our day and yours. Anyhow, most of our customers are awesome and easy to deal with, there are just a few that make our lives interesting.

I'm hoping when things die down to actually get in the woods and do some hunting myself! You know what they say, the shoe makers kids have no shoes. :D
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Thanks for the feedback everybody. It's nice to read something positive during our busiest time of year. I forget how crazy things get for our customer service department the weeks before the season opens, its just insane and hard to describe. I have to give full credit to our great team, Dawn and Krystal have done an excellent job of helping upset hunters get back in the woods. We get hung up on, sworn at, screamed at and blamed for not recovering deer. :D Customer service is not an easy job.
"it just fell over and I'm not sure how the all-season tire tracks got on there".
Yup, we've had that one! :lol: I was thinking we really need to take pictures of some the warranty items we get returned. You guys would not believe some of them.Thanks for taking a minute to talk to us it means alot I have a 380 and love it more than the woman :lol: Just kiddin but thanks for a great product and customer service which by the way I havent had to use :wink: Dave

If you have a warranty concern its best to tell us the truth. Trust me, we have really seen it all and know when somebody is giving us a story. If you tell us what really happened and are a little patient we will look after you as quickly as we can. When we get somebody screaming at us and not let us get a word in edge wise, the entire process takes longer not to mention you just ruined our day and yours. Anyhow, most of our customers are awesome and easy to deal with, there are just a few that make our lives interesting.

I'm hoping when things die down to actually get in the woods and do some hunting myself! You know what they say, the shoe makers kids have no shoes. :D
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

one shot scott wrote:But i sure am now! :D

I experienced a self induced problem with my bow 2 nights ago. Nope, wasnt a dryfire. Worse. One that could potentially be a very expensive repair, not that any of you guys would know because the first step i took was to contact Peter @ excalibur. Ive heard back from him already with a solution to my problem. They are willing to look into my brain fart and either A) repair my brain fart or B) replace my busted bow part, even tho it was because of my brain fart and is not a result of any equipment failure. its a rare part too. they are really going out of their way here to fix me up.

so, i sit here. wondering WHY? why is it that i get a solution to my problem BANG! just like that? Why is it that some come on the forum and complain that they just spent 500-1000 on a bow and after a few posts they end up getting beat up by the members here, and according to them they cant get any customer satisfaction from the "big wigs" at excalibur???

I think its the approach.
dont be a dufus. Nobody likes or wants to listen to a whiney dufus.

Ask for help=solution. complain and whine= :roll:

i admitted straight up that it was my fault. I asked for help. Even when in the past it has been a defective part (limbs) from excalibur i was treated well and had free limbs at lazer fast shipping. This is what exclaibur is known for and everyone can be treated the same way. do yourself a favor and treat them with respect and they do the same for you.
Whiner.
:wink: :lol:
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I understand being frustrated, but if you're not willing to allow Excalibur to resolve your issue, you're just as much to blame. I wish every other product I purchased came with the this kind of customer loyalty.

They had no trouble helping me out, by sending a new S5 when I lost one because "I" forgot to tighten it before heading out. This is the wrong company to bash for poor product or service, their efforts to correct any issue, is outstanding!! :wink:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
strum

Post by strum »

Cristine1Aldrete wrote:If you have problem with your hair, or just for the new hair wigs, then you can come to hairwigsall and talk it with us, and your problem can be solved as soom as possible , if you don't believe in it, you can spare a few minutes to come to learn more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are are mostly old hunters on here ..what hair :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16