Bolts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Lake shooter

Re: Bolts

Post by Lake shooter »

FNARSCOT wrote:First of all please do not be so hard on the guys that forgo the Diablos in favor of other arrows. I shoot my 380 a lot with my son and we wear our arrows out. The guys that pass on shooting the Diablos pass them on to guys( like me) for a good price and in some cases for the price of shipping(thanks Bro) We also hunt with them because that is what we are sighted in for. Stuff happens arrows get lost and or broke. I traded for my 380 got it from a friend who owns a shop. That said I could not own one otherwise. I am on a budget and if I loose or break a arrow it hurts a lot less with Diablos . I enjoy the time with my Son more when I do not have to stress a high dollar arrow. I would love to have a bunch BEE zombies all tricked out with lumenoks and the latest greatest broad heads. Some day I will. After my Son is grown and is buying his own. :lol: If loosing arrows is a concern never hunt Hogs I have never recovered one from a Hog that was good for anything but a conversation starter :lol:
I wasn't being hard on anyone here. Just asking those who replied to stay on point as to the question that I asked. :wink: