Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Crazy Horse

Re: Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar...

Post by Crazy Horse »

Thanks Anthony for starting this thread. After reading over all the good reviews, I have started taking it, too. :D
Coon Gravy

Post by Coon Gravy »

I never heard of this before, but with 2 little kids and flu season upon us I figured what the heck. I picked up a bottle at the store and figured I'd give it a try. So about 7 last night I took out a shot glass and poured me a hooter and dang that stuff is potent. Had another one this morning... wish I could have gotten a photo of the wife as she rounded the corner and watched me knock back a shot at 7am, her mouth fell open so far it was cartoonish. I still haven't blinked... its better than coffee :D
Grizzly & 355
Keystone & Copenhagen
Go Big Red!
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

I hear ya Coon! One definitely needs to acquire a taste for it. I tell ya, I believe I got about half drunk the first time I tried it! :shock: lol.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Crazy Horse wrote:I hear ya Coon! One definitely needs to acquire a taste for it. I tell ya, I believe I got about half drunk the first time I tried it! :shock: lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Started takeing mine on Sunday night by spoon, now just drinking it out of the bottle!! Once in morning and once at night!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Does it need to be refrigerated?
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

GrassyKnoll wrote:Does it need to be refrigerated?
I don,t. just checked bottle and it says nothing about it!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Coon Gravy

Post by Coon Gravy »

wabi wrote:I just ordered a quart to try. I also want to see if it helps with my digestive system.
wabi wrote:Got mine this morning and tried a Tbsp straight. Not too bad!
Might be good with a little olive oil & drizzled over a Subway sandwich....
Spicy Italian on Italian herbs & cheese bread - jalapenos - black olives - jalapenos - banana peppers - jalapenos - tomato - jalapenos - lettuce - jalapenos.......... did I mention I like jalapenos? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Mr. Wabi,
I have good news! We have pinpointed the source of your digestive woes. Please look for my bill in the mail.

Regards,
Dr. Coon Gravy
Grizzly & 355
Keystone & Copenhagen
Go Big Red!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

And it's a better wormer than Ivomec! :lol:
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

Coon Gravy wrote:
wabi wrote:I just ordered a quart to try. I also want to see if it helps with my digestive system.
Spicy Italian on Italian herbs & cheese bread - jalapenos - black olives - jalapenos - banana peppers - jalapenos - tomato - jalapenos - lettuce - jalapenos.......... did I mention I like jalapenos? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Mr. Wabi,
I have good news! We have pinpointed the source of your digestive woes. Please look for my bill in the mail.

Regards,
Dr. Coon Gravy
That's some funny stuff right there!! :lol:
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Apple cider vinegar has been my favorite for a long time and the nutritional benefits are outstanding. For those drinking it straight you should really reconsider that as it will eventually burn your esophagus. Try diluting it in a glass of water, hot or cold. I suggest trying it in a salad with olive oil and whatever you like. You'll still get the nutritional benefits and you'll be getting more veggies....BONUS! :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:Apple cider vinegar has been my favorite for a long time and the nutritional benefits are outstanding. For those drinking it straight you should really reconsider that as it will eventually burn your esophagus. Try diluting it in a glass of water, hot or cold. I suggest trying it in a salad with olive oil and whatever you like. You'll still get the nutritional benefits and you'll be getting more veggies....BONUS! :wink:

Paul
Paul, you are WAAAY too practical for this forum! :lol: :lol: :lol: Live on the edge. Drink ACV straight and cut holes in your Y25 stock! :lol: :lol:
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

paulaboutform wrote:Apple cider vinegar has been my favorite for a long time and the nutritional benefits are outstanding. For those drinking it straight you should really reconsider that as it will eventually burn your esophagus. Try diluting it in a glass of water, hot or cold. I suggest trying it in a salad with olive oil and whatever you like. You'll still get the nutritional benefits and you'll be getting more veggies....BONUS! :wink:

Paul
I find if I drink it straight I end up with a stomach ache, so I always add it to juice. It can also eat the enamel on your teeth when you drink it straight.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

It'l also put a nice patina on your blade if you are into stripping off the factory coating on your knives.... If you are into that kinda stuff... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
wabi

Post by wabi »

Coon Gravy wrote:
Dear Mr. Wabi,

Regards,
Dr. Coon Gravy
If you mean the jalapenos I need plenty of them to cool down the effects of the Carolina Reapers, Trinidad Scorpions, and Ghost peppers I use to season food. :roll:

The wife was cooking down the last few tomatoes we picked before the freeze for juice yesterday. Only enough for about a pint of juice so I threw one smoked Ghost pepper in to season it. Drank it with dinner tonight, and I had it plenty spicy. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
Maybe a smoked Carolina Reaper or two in the vinegar??????? :shock: :shock:
wabi