Micrwow 355

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Re: Micrwow 355

Post by Carnivorous »

newbie wrote:Well you know who is changing your string next time :wink:. Just funnin Jeff. Its a whole different ball game once it gets hung up on the ADF.
For sure now I know the anti dry fire works... LOL
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Wow... I like that. I agree on the black rail and riser too. I think my Vortex just got a lot more nervous about me selling it.

Question....do limbs from the "old" Micro 335 fit on the new Micros?
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

nchunterkw wrote:Wow... I like that. I agree on the black rail and riser too. I think my Vortex just got a lot more nervous about me selling it.

Yep they are exactly the same. So the black set I have will fit right in if I want a color change.... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

Post by newbie »

nchunterkw wrote:Wow... I like that. I agree on the black rail and riser too. I think my Vortex just got a lot more nervous about me selling it.

you beat me Jeff.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Exactly why I asked....I have a spare set of black limbs too. Perfect. :D
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,

Micro 335 & 355
[email protected]
<{{{><
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

burrard wrote:Im looking to get into crossbow hunting and just practice shooting. I know the $900 plus bows are going to be the best and last the longest. But im really wanting a Excalibur Micro, I just dont have the money to buy one new.
Watch the trading post section of the forum. With the new 355 Micros out there will be some 335s come up for sale I bet. Watch close, and act fast, if they are a bargain they usually don't last long.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:

Yep they are exactly the same. So the black set I have will fit right in if I want a color change.... :)
Just put on one black one. Anthony says they are stronger and faster, so then you would have a bow that could shoot around trees. :mrgreen:
Keith

Micro 335 & 355
[email protected]
<{{{><