2017 EXCALIBURS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEW

Re: 2017 EXCALIBURS

Post by SEW »

amythntr wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:
bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:My visa is free and clear and ready for a big ticket purchase..lol

I was shooting my Micro 315 last night and it won't go up for sale. Man is it a fun bow to shoot. I just need to Polish the rail and it needs to be blacked out.. :)
Just like a hot rod guy... That car is NEVER finished! :lol: :lol: :lol:
....never was a "hot rod" guy...when I turned 17 I wanted my dad's 67 dodge dart (wish I had it now) to get me to the airport to learn to fly...but that was a lifetime ago... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)

PS: I am done...the only way I would ever consider another would be to sell one first and that would be a bow that had major improvements not "tweaks"... that is it for me!
Anthony, we have a lot in common. Except a '63 Dodge 440 (not engine, it was a 318) to learn to fly and still do.
I expect no additions to the 380,400,405 for a long time.
Steve
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

I was shooting my Micro 315 last night and it won't go up for sale. Man is it a fun bow to shoot. I just need to Polish the rail and it needs to be blacked out.. :)[/quote]
Just like a hot rod guy... That car is NEVER finished! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

....never was a "hot rod" guy...when I turned 17 I wanted my dad's 67 dodge dart (wish I had it now) to get me to the airport to learn to fly...but that was a lifetime ago... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: I am done...the only way I would ever consider another would be to sell one first and that would be a bow that had major improvements not "tweaks"... that is it for me![/quote]

Anthony, we have a lot in common. Except a '63 Dodge 440 (not engine, it was a 318) to learn to fly and still do.
I expect no additions to the 380,400,405 for a long time.
Steve[/quote]

...they do say great minds think alike Steve :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

Anthony.......
keep telling yourself you are done....
you aren't fooling anyone.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

newbie wrote:Anthony.......

....I did not lie did I?....I said I would not buy another bow with without selling two...Well I sold the IBEX and my 380 is on loan to my friend's son so, in theory I only have 2 Excalibur's right? :mrgreen: ....If and when I feel inclined to buy another I will sell 2 again....but it must be the cat's meow!

....I would never sell "....BadaBing 8)" because he is my only proof that he shoots faster than your slower Midge....even if it is just a smidge! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
acreek

Post by acreek »

Basically, it looks like they just shortened the rail 1/2" to make the Bulldog 380. I bet if I measured my Bulldog 400's draw weight at the 13.5" mark it would be around 260 pounds vs the 280 pounds at 14" mark. So I bet they are using the same limbs on both bows.

And as mentioned above, the fastest my Bulldog chono'd bone stock with 350 grain bolt/head combo was 386. Truth be told, I'm now more inclined to seek an actual 400 fps set of limbs (since advertising promised "speeds exceeding 400 fps" with the Bulldog 400), than I am inclined to buy the new model. Although, if they sent me the shorter rail and it delivered equal speeds I'd be equally happy. Haha.
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

they will fix you up! ask for verified 400 fps. limbs. or faster :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

foofoo wrote:they will fix you up! ask for verified 400 fps. limbs. or faster :lol:

.....hey I want an umpaloompa too! :(

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:
newbie wrote:Anthony.......

....I did not lie did I?....I said I would not buy another bow with without selling two...Well I sold the IBEX and my 380 is on loan to my friend's son so, in theory I only have 2 Excalibur's right? :mrgreen: ....If and when I feel inclined to buy another I will sell 2 again....but it must be the cat's meow!

....I would never sell "....BadaBing 8)" because he is my only proof that he shoots faster than your slower Midge....even if it is just a smidge! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony,..... again its not how fast(or slow) you shoot ! It is if you hit where you aim!
Midge is on a hot streaķ! Just picked up some frozen freezer filler from the butcher :wink: :mrgreen:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!