To hot here to hunt

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GrassyKnoll

Re: To hot here to hunt

Post by GrassyKnoll »

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 pm
Nice job grassy. One year when i hunted in lambertville l was blessed with a fresh road killed doe to meet my earn a buck quota. I promptly took it to sportsmans center for an ear tag. I felt so cheap afterwards the guilt is still with me years later lololol.
Hey Joe,
Thanks buddy... i felt a little sad ( actually feel sad for all the deer I shoot ) and guilt killing her too ( small doe ) but she went down extremely fast and will be ultra tender...
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
SEW

Post by SEW »

GrassyKnoll wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:42 am
longbow joe wrote:
Nice job grassy. One year when i hunted in lambertville l was blessed with a fresh road killed doe to meet my earn a buck quota. I promptly took it to sportsmans center for an ear tag. I felt so cheap afterwards the guilt is still with me years later lololol.
Hey Joe,
Thanks buddy... i felt a little sad ( actually feel sad for all the deer I shoot ) and guilt killing her too ( small doe ) but she went down extremely fast and will be ultra tender...
Congratulations on the doe. I bet it'll be good. Your picture of yourself under your name wasn't taken yesterday, was it?
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Went out scouting only saw Doe which I never shoot ..No bucks but had 2 on cameras..

every camera had pick of bear on it licking the lense ..lol..
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

SEW wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:30 pm
GrassyKnoll wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:42 am
longbow joe wrote:
Hey Joe,
Congratulations on the doe. I bet it'll be good. Your picture of yourself under your name wasn't taken yesterday, was it?
Lol.... can you imagine?.. That's my cold weather gear, which I'm anxiously awaiting for :D :D
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger