.......4 MORE DAYS UNTIL BOOFEST 2018!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

10 days and counting till Boofest....

Post by amythntr »

.....just 4 weeks from today many of the Boofest family will converge upon the sleepy town of Newtonville, Ontario to kick off a two day Excalibur extravaganza at the farm of Don and Karin Katsumi....its a pilgrimage that some have made each year for many years, and some have made it more then once....and for some this might be their first year.....but one thing is for sure....EVERYONE MUST MAKE ONE BOOFEST at some time in their lives....its a time for many to pick up where they left off last year and for some a time where they finally get to put a face to a name on the forum....

.....the most important reason for the gathering however, is to raise money for a a very special mom and wife who is battling cancer...

.....this is the real reason that many have and will wear their hearts on their sleeves and come and give to this special event!

.....make plans to be there!

Anthony :D
Last edited by amythntr on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........T minus 25 days and counting- Boofest kicks off!

Post by amythntr »

......Oh yea, we are down to 25 days....the buzz is starting to build up....hope you are planning on being part of this annual event!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........ONLY 21 days; thats 3 weeks till Boofest!

Post by amythntr »

.....just cannot believe how fast the time is going....we are down to 3 weeks until the annual pilgrimage, for many, to Boofest will begin!

.....can't wait to see the entire extended family, have some fun, learn some and just have a great time.....of course the main event is always the Saturday fund raiser with lots of great things to win and to raise money for this year's recipient Marissa!

Hope to see you there!

Anthony :thumbup:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........ONLY 18 days; thats 2 1/2 weeks till Boofest!

Post by amythntr »

.....as sands through an hourglass so the days until Boofest fast approaches....can one believe it is on 18 days away........

.....looking forward to seeing all again....

Anthony :eusa-dance:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........2 WEEKS- 14 days TILL THE BOOFEST PILGRIMAGE BEGINS!

Post by amythntr »

.....Only 2 weeks away guys and gals!.....hopefully you have made your plans to attend this year's annual gathering.....bring all the money you can muster up because there will be no shame in taking it from you for the fundraiser cause for Marissa!

.....we will also be featuring for the second time the 50/50 which was a success last year....

.....also, I believe we will be having two separate Kissing Booths....Gaston will man (er woman) one and Steve (Outback) the other.....VixChix has graciously agreed to do their nail polish and Lipstick.....Oh yea.....this year should be the best for sure!

Anthony :eusa-doh:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........BOOFEST IS JUST 11 DAYS AWAY!

Post by amythntr »

.....Can one believe that we are down to the final 11 days until LaFesta kicks off in Newtonville Ontario.

.....The latest is that there will be a pigroast thanks to Boo's daughter and her fiance....I have taken the liberty of naming the pig..."True Though Trudeau" in honor of Canada's alleged :eusa-liar: groping Prime Grop...err , Minister!

....see everyone soon!

Anthony :clap:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:29 am
.....Can one believe that we are down to the final 11 days until LaFesta kicks off in Newtonville Ontario.

.....The latest is that there will be a pigroast thanks to Boo's daughter and her fiance....I have taken the liberty of naming the pig..."True Though Trudeau" in honor of Canada's alleged :eusa-liar: groping Prime Grop...err , Minister!

....see everyone soon!

Now now Anthony! :? That's not very respectful at all! :eusa-naughty:.....to that delicious pig. :shock:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:

....see everyone soon!

See there's the difference right there between American polticians and Canadian Politician... The term "Alleged".

There's no "alleged"... He did it! Hahaha. He just not nearly as good of a Liar as the rest . :eusa-dance: :lol: We suck at telling lies

To quote Trudope.... "Uh...ummm....uhhh......uhh...Uh."
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:02 am
amythntr wrote:

....see everyone soon!

Now now Anthony! :? That's not very respectful at all! :eusa-naughty:.....to that delicious pig. :shock:

Paul

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....i lost my head Paul! :eusa-doh:

Anthony :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: .......FINAL COUNTDOWN TO BOOFEST- 10 DAYS!

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 pm
......the big event that we all wait for is a mere 88 days away!......Please make sure the Boofest Jetport has a new coat of blacktop (is that racist? :eusa-deadhorse: ) for those of us flying in on our Lear Jets....I heard Crazy Steve's jet has a picture of a "turkey" (designed by Gaston :crazy: :crazy: :eusa-dance: ) on the tail!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I've started my final preparations for NEXT WEEKEND's trek to the Boofest Compound in Newtonville, ON...

....This will be my 3rd trip up and I look forward to it with the same excitement level as the first in 2015....

....For me it's a 475 mile from The People's Republic of New Jersey and should take around 8 hours of traveling time....the directions from TPR of NJ to Boo and Karin's home is probably simpler than giving someone directions from the next town over. Rt 80 to PA, Rt 380 to Rt 81 straight to the border crossing in Kingston to Rt 401 for a 2+ hour trip around the lake (Lake Ontario) get off exit ....couple of minor turns....look for "The Red Robe" and turn in to Boofest....the directions take the shape of a backwards "s"....so although its a bunch of miles it could very well be down the block!

....Looking forward to meeting old friends and to make new one's....can't wait for all the fun, campfires, and all that goes along with a family get together!

.....but don't forget the real reason for the season....the fund raiser for Marissa!........bring all the money you can to help....and you might just walk away with some nice winnings in the draws that will be taking place on Saturday...or find yourself gearing up for a hunting trip of a lifetime!

See ya'll real soon y'hear!

Anthony :eusa-dance:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Re: ........10 DAYS AND COUNTING UNTIL BOOFEST!!!1

Post by flightattendant100 »

Packed yet?😁😁😁
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:02 pm
Packed yet?😁😁😁
Just about!! :D
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm
flightattendant100 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:02 pm
Packed yet?😁😁😁
Just about!! :D
....Have my list set to start packing, bought my Canadian Monoopoly Money, got the roll of tickets for the 50/50's, bug spray, yada, yada, yada...

Anthony :thumbup:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........9 DAYS AND COUNTING UNTIL BOOFEST!!!1

Post by amythntr »

.....the final countdown to Boofest has begun .....only 9 days remain!

.....as Boo has state in a different thread....the days of the Boofest extravaganza....will someday in the near future will be coming to a sunset....I am so honored to have been and hope to continue to be a part of this event!....Just to meet all the people and finally put faces to names was a bit overwhelming....and then to see that they are really peolple you enjoy hanging out with for a couple of days....

......plus all of the knowledge you obtain and to having met the Troubridge's; the creators of Excalibur, Peter, Dr Danny Miller and Don and Karin Katsumi.....wow!

......this will be my 3rd Boofest and i am just as excited as the first.....

......For those of you who wive within a 2 hr drive , you must attend .....those who are from the states....make every effort to attend.....and throse from around the world, it would be great to see you !

See ya'll soon!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings