S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
awshucks

Re: Ar/Ok 2012 Hog hunt

Post by awshucks »

Please inform me the next time you return there for a hunt, I'm want to buy you some video glasses. I sure folks would have paid to see this!! :lol:

Thanks for sharing your story, I got a chuckle out of it knowing the way goats are!! :D
Better yet, hike your hiney down here and bring a vid camera. :mrgreen:

Speaking of next time, I've heard rumors of an elderly lady that lives on the back-side [north] of the mountain you face [Blackfork] going down my drive. It's Rich mountain you see on the way up and what my property butts against to the south. I'm in a valley 20+ miles long. So is....................

Ms Cherry is her name and know 3 things about her. She's elderly, has tons of hogs on her property, hates them and the damage they are doing.

I recently loaned my log splitter to a friend who used to ranch by her. He reminded me of her while listening to some of my tales on this trip.

He doesn't know it yet, but once I get my pork smoked, me, him and a chunk of it are going to visit Ms. Cherry.

Don or Mikey can help me out here, but by my guess, we dropped about $800 between us w/ Toon. We have no regrets that I'm aware of, but free hunts would cover a lot of travel costs for y'all............
Last edited by awshucks on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Eze 18:21"
Boo

Post by Boo »

bucknbill wrote:this is all good stuff..if ya,ll have more pictures put them up for us
Like when Awshucks went off-roading on his own driveway and had to get pulled out? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

bucknbill wrote:this is all good stuff..if ya,ll have more pictures put them up for us
Here's the Last of my Mohicans, lol.

Don building a cooler out of tarp, Toyota, and duct tape.

Don closing same, 3 hogs, beau coup ice, a job that would have dropped a normal man to his knee's, lol.

Mikey undressing in public

awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Boo wrote:
Like when Awshucks went off-roading on his own driveway and had to get pulled out? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You promised you wouldn't tell......... :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

We left on Thursday around noon, got back on Friday and opened up the tarps on Saturday and there was still lots of ice!
Boo

Post by Boo »

awshucks wrote:
Boo wrote:
You promised you wouldn't tell......... :mrgreen:
LOL! Actually I said I didn`t take pictures!
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Drink your 'shine' and STFU :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

awshucks wrote:Drink your 'shine' and STFU :mrgreen:
LOL! Man that moonshine that moonshine on the refrigerator was good! The good part was that we were the only ones drinking it! :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

I believe we will have entertainment on our next visit to Toons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF6B7q5P ... r_embedded
bugs

Post by bugs »

Looks like a great trip and great hunting! Boo had to build that cooler so he could prove can be an official redneck if he has too :lol: :wink:
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
taz3

Post by taz3 »

awshucks wrote:
Please inform me the next time you return there for a hunt, I'm want to buy you some video glasses. I sure folks would have paid to see this!! :lol:

Thanks for sharing your story, I got a chuckle out of it knowing the way goats are!! :D
Better yet, hike your hiney down here and bring a vid camera. :mrgreen:
If my schedule will allow it, I just might charge up my batteries and drag my hiney down your way! :D
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I knew you guys enjoyed poking pigs but that video is over the top :lol:
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I can't get the damn thing to play. Je ne parle pas russkie anyhow. :mrgreen:

Ok, I hate 1/2 stories. even when i
I'm the butt of the joke. Truth is, Don, Karin, Danny followed me home from the country store where we had breakfast at on the 31st. I was headed up drive, only to meet Mikey headed down.

I'd left a note propped up on garage for Mikey and Paul that we were 2 mi west at store for bfast.

Mikey knew the drill, Paul didn't. Neither showed at store. As I headed up my drive, I met Mikey 1/2 way, headed down. Bad deal, as I figured he couldn't back up all the way to top. No one had yet.

I tried to back up my truck all the way to Hwy w/ Gin and Chris in it. Couldn't look over my shoulder and never have been able to back up using only mirrors.

If they hung me for being a teamster, they hung an innocent man, lol.

Don had to pull me out of ditch w/ much glee. Mikey w/ dual rears backed all the drive, unbeknownest to me.

Paul shows up. Parks on Hwy observing this fiasco. Don hooks a bungee cord on the ass of my truck and gets me out of ditch. In front of God and Country. Many were laughing, some howling.

Soooo, today I smoked the front shoulders, mesquite and no brine. I have the hams brining and the bacon.

I put a chunk of bacon on top of shoulders w/ mesquite, no brine but added some brown sugar just as an experiment.

Eat your hearts out once you quit laughing at me. :mrgreen:

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Sure looks like some great eating just waiting! A few pic's of some hogs around my stand.

Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315