Tactzone Scopes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

drkeenan

Re: Taczone Scopes

Post by drkeenan »

ehntr wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:I do think they are a serviceable scope. Are there better ones, yes. These will certainly get the job done. Fer the price of them wid a lifetime warranty its hard to complain. If Leupolds are like Redfields ? then i don't even want to spend a dime on one!
I've got no beef with TactZones Mike. I've like the ones I've had. Think I have had 3? Still have one and keepin it on my 330 fer now. Tip...............don't be searchin for stuff at the edges of the glass :lol: :lol: :lol: Put the dot/chevron on the kill spot and away you go. I like that it is uncluttered and still able to mark all the distances on the chevrons.
I just put a TacZone on my Micro and like it so far. Several on this forum have observed, and I agree, that if you hunt under 50 yds, you shouldn't require a big dollar scope.
Micro 355 - (Mortal Cause II)
Stock String
Black Eagle Executioner Bolts
Tact Zone Scope
NAP SpitfiresXXX - 100 gn
ATN Shot Trak Video Camera

Re: Tactzone Scopes

Post by newbie »

vixenmaster wrote:
racking up points wrote:The parent Company that makes subpar optics in one line, will let that quality control into their main line.
Using that logic, our Excaliburs must be junk because Bowtech is the parent line.
Really, i thought the Investment group that bought jus let Bowtech run it. A birdee i heard said that both were up on the sellin block. Anyway thats why i don't buy Bowtech Bows of any kind. I'm fairly sure there won't be anudder Redfield enter my cabin & nor the parent Companys Leupolds either[/quote]
Thats a good thing with all them bows you got bring one Luepold in the rest will need one sitting on top too!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Naw won't never happen, honestly after the RF i knowed there won't be a Leupold ever be brought in here by me.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:Naw won't never happen, honestly after the RF i knowed there won't be a Leupold ever be brought in here by me.

....ouch Mike...I know you be smartin over that Redfield....but I aint never heard of anyone having a problem with a Leupold...but believe me...I'm a principal man like you and can understand ya!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

amythntr wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:Naw won't never happen, honestly after the RF i knowed there won't be a Leupold ever be brought in here by me.

....ouch Mike...I know you be smartin over that Redfield....but I aint never heard of anyone having a problem with a Leupold...but believe me...I'm a principal man like you and can understand ya!

Honestly i had thought i had made a good choice fer a crossbow scope wid the Redfield. Then it wouldn't work n i gotstid my nose out of joint. Now i don't want nutten to do wid either Company the rest of my life. I shouldn't feel that way about it, but i am an old hard headed coon
Last edited by vixenmaster on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....in other words don't be gettin on the wrong side of my southern paisan Mike....Hey Mike, we could use you in the family....if you know what I mean...faggetaboutit...how you when it comes to to breaking legs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

amythntr wrote:....in other words don't be gettin on the wrong side of my southern paisan Mike....Hey Mike, we could use you in the family....if you know what I mean...faggetaboutit...how you when it comes to to breaking legs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

I love to use my baseball bat fer leg breakin, :lol:
Now i jus got the Redfield back but its not mine. They sent me a brand new in a clam-pak. So i have offered it to a member fer $85 n i pay the shippin. It will be a new unopened clampak in the box!
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:
amythntr wrote:....in other words don't be gettin on the wrong side of my southern paisan Mike....Hey Mike, we could use you in the family....if you know what I mean...faggetaboutit...how you when it comes to to breaking legs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

I love to use my baseball bat fer leg breakin, :lol:
Now i jus got the Redfield back but its not mine. They sent me a brand new in a clam-pak. So i have offered it to a member fer $85 n i pay the shippin. It will be a new unopened clampak in the box!

...good on you Mike V Masterzianno! Welcome to "la famiglia!"

Anthony :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

I hope you can get 85.00 dollars for that Redfeild... Wont need much more for, that Nikon Bolt.. once you look down thru one at the gatherin, I'm expecting that will seal the deal.. Good luck Mike..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

MprBlackout wrote:Does anyone know anything bout the AIA (arrow in apple) Flex.
Looks like tactzone on steriods. No hha needed either

One year to late, but i can say its a great scope!
http://www.arrowinapple.com/accessories/sb/scopes/
Micro Bulldog 335
Micro 308 Short
BD 330
Woodstock 342 (Matrix)
Matrix 355 with 310 Riser
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

I bought 2 TACTZONE scopes came with both Micro 335package..So far its fine .//I sight in for Buck hunting with only the 20 yd recticle out to 40 yds max...1 inch high at 10 yds and 3 inchs low at 40 no need to guess what yardage I am shooting at Buck.Lighted recticles are plus as most Bucks do not show until almost dusk if they show...

My front lense cover fell out ..Is there warranty on tact zone scopes that they would send you a new plastrc lense or another idea of how I can replace lense ?
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

vixenmaster wrote:
amythntr wrote:

Honestly i had thought i had made a good choice fer a crossbow scope wid the Redfield. Then it wouldn't work n i gotstid my nose out of joint. Now i don't want nutten to do wid either Company the rest of my life. I shouldn't feel that way about it, but i am an old hard headed coon
We have REDFIELD scopes on our hunting rifles still today from early 70s and not problem in all those years..But things change ...
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Just call Danny Miller and he'll replace the scope.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

the lens covers are a known issue. id say you can buy the slightly better butler creek scope covers. what i did was to heat up a nail head and smoosh the plastic to make a few tabs around the edge so the lens cant pop out.
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

I have 2 Tactzones scopes but they are not quite the same. The shorter one - 275 to 410 speed ring, came with my 380 Xtra bought Oct. 2015 and the longer one - 300 to 410 speed ring, came with my 380 Lynx bought New Years this year.

Just wondering if 1 model is a more preferred over the other model for some reason I'm not aware of.

Thanks,
Czy_Horse