Dang, Sell out

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Partikle

Post by Partikle »

STEELWORKER wrote:
TYE wrote:Hi Steel, Patriots beat the Steelers :P
is that all you have?..... :D
No, one more. The Sens beat the Leafs again. :lol: :lol: So how many wins does Toronto have so far this season??? Zeeeerrrrrrrooooooo :P :wink:
TYE

Post by TYE »

LOL I'm not a Leafs fan.

Steelworker, I was only kiddin. I like both the Patriots and the Steelers. Did you see the game last night? Sucks that Ben Rothlisberger got hurt. They still won though :)
TYE

Post by TYE »

Well, my friend came over tonight. I shot his Horton Legend 150. He has a red-dot scope on it, and wow it's pretty neat. We were shooting in the dark. I had the flood lights and spot lights lit up in the backyard. That red-dot looks real nice. Personaly the Horton was just too short for me. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference in the noise between my Pheonix and his Horton. We both stood a ways away and shot eachothers bow, and they both sound the same stand about 20 yards away from the bows when they're shot. He shoots the Beman Thunderbolts and I shoot the 2219 Aluminums and they're about the same speed. His Carbons were coming out of his how just as fast as my aluminums came out of my bow. We were only going by our eyes though, no chrono. I shot the Beman's out of my Pheonix, I noticed a little bit of a speed gain, but not much. I'm going to go with the Gold Tips. I know they will have more speed. Me shooting with my fibre optic pin sight and him with his red-dot, we both shot just as good. I really like the scope though, so I'm going to put one on mine. All in all, both bows are just as nice.
tracker

Your crossbow problems

Post by tracker »

Greetings Tye, any chance you might like to sell the Pheonix? Iam pricing one now for the November hunt and would be interested. I don't believe shipping to Caledon would be more than $20.00 and would gladly add it to the final price and send it to you this week.(by courier).

If the Pheonix is not avail, give me your rock bottom price on the Vixen, maybe I could use it for deer this year, get a little practice in, and upgrade next year for the moose hunt.

I have followed this site/forum for the past couple of months now while doing my crossbow research, and yes believe that the Excalibur product is the one. I have hunted for 30years and find the forum is excellent and insitefull,. Everyone appears to have that mindset that only a hunter with a respect for his quarry has. Enouph talk, good luck everyone and be safe.
hardwoods in the fall, how good is that!
TYE

Post by TYE »

Sorry Tracker, my dad is going to use the Vixen this year and I'm going to use the Pheonix.
rigbymi

Never mind

Post by rigbymi »

Error
Riggs
Last edited by rigbymi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TYE

Post by TYE »

rigbymi wrote:Pleae someone buy this bow.
I can not afford it , but I have never seen a bow last this long, This bow needs a good home.
Riggs
HUH?
Benny

Vixen

Post by Benny »

What comes with the Vixen? I own one but my son is interested in getting a x-bow and I'm in Port Perry so it's not far to Peterborough from here. I have to go up to Saugeen Shafts to pick my other boys compound up. He is also thinking of trading his compound for an excaliber bow. Let me know.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Well, I kind of decided that my dad was going to take over the Vixen, and I was going to stick with the Pheonix. I'm thinking of looking into a compound bow at the end of winter though.