first run munchmounts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Coke or Pepsi? Or maybe a RC Cola? It's common practice right here in the good ole USA.

I see nothing wrong with it. This mount adds some artistic flavor. Some will like, some will not.

This and Middleton is totally different. Middleton was advertising "more accurate than an Excalibur" and didn't bother to prove it.

I didn't see munch claiming his mount to be better than a Groundpounder, did he?

Munch is simply giving the consumer another choice. Kind of like the difference between Gold Tips and Powerbolts . . .just a little difference in the weight.

Better is in the mind of the beholder.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

as saxman said... Well said Wheelie

can someone maybe lock this post so it can de offically dead LOL

its a free country.. make, buy, and sell what you want.. 8) :D
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

sumner4991 wrote: This and Middleton is totally different. Middleton was advertising "more accurate than an Excalibur" and didn't bother to prove it.
I think if you were to ask Bill T. or anyone else who has had a product copied you would quickly learn it has nothing to do with how it was marketed that is offensive, it is the copying process it's self.
It wouldn't matter if middleton advertised faster, more accurate or smells better.
That form of copying is not common in the States, it would end abruptly in a law suit. Coke versus Pepsi is not a fair comparison, it is more like making a product called "Koke" and trying to market it.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

crazy farmer is right lets end this once and for all,thisd threasd is wore out long ago
gunnutjay

Post by gunnutjay »

There are "other" makers of top mounted mounting systems... Shamelessly borrowed from Goose25...

Cheers
gunnutjay

Wyvern Creations mount with Kwik3 Quiver.

Here's the GroundPounder Mount

The Dan Miller Mount
bob1961

Re: first run munchmounts

Post by bob1961 »

can you run any without any words or holes in the mount, just a broad head....i don't know if you run them off from start to stop or how many at a time....how much for a blank one not powder coated left in just alum color............bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.