Boo's stock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sumner4991

Re: Boo's stock

Post by sumner4991 »

I've been out of town . . .taking my oldest on college tours and visiting relatives. I got a call earlier today from Mike, but, missed the call. Anyway, he finally got me and told me the news. I thought he was messing with me at first. I talked to our contact person on Tuesday and she was more unpleasant than usual. She must have been pissed we won and she lost . . .she had to of known the stock was headed back. That's funny.

I'm just thankful Mike has the stock back in his hands. I'll sleep good tonight. 8)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Great work! Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction finally!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

one shot scott wrote:Great work! Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction finally!
WHERE are you getting these Avatar's from Scott????? I am starting to check to see what you come up with next. :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

I have decided to send the package in the same box only mark " crossbow accessory. I may send it in friends name just in case I am on a list. There is no reason it should'nt go this time around IS THERE?????? Am I missing something?? Should I have Don meet me at the border? :lol: :lol: I may just keep it over the weekend and just look at it. I will sleep good tonight. 8)
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

agingcrossbower wrote:
one shot scott wrote:Great work! Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction finally!
WHERE are you getting these Avatar's from Scott????? I am starting to check to see what you come up with next. :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:
Hehe. I just get bored of having only one.
Last edited by one shot scott on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

Mike, if I were you I'd go the the closest customs office and get an export permit for a firearms stock. Throw their rules back in their lap. That would cover any "problems" the customs people might have with it. :P I sure wouldn't try a repeat of what you did before. Sheesh! Hard to believe a simple piece of walnut would cause such a stir. Glad you prevailed. Gary
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mike,
you could disguise it for shipping,just cut it up into about 12" pieces and ship in different boxes!!!! Boo could figure out something,I'm sure.
agingcrossbower

flightattendant100 wrote:Mike,
you could disguise it for shipping,just cut it up into about 12" pieces and ship in different boxes!!!! Boo could figure out something,I'm sure.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

GREAT NEWS!!! :mrgreen:

I'm glad to hear that things went in favour of the good guys!
I had a feeling it would work out for the best ...but you just never know?

When Don gets it and puts his crossbow together he needs to take a nice picture of himself holding it and send it to that b_tch at the border!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Dash

Post by Dash »

agingcrossbower wrote:I have decided to send the package in the same box only mark " crossbow accessory. I may send it in friends name just in case I am on a list. There is no reason it should'nt go this time around IS THERE?????? Am I missing something?? Should I have Don meet me at the border? :lol: :lol: I may just keep it over the weekend and just look at it. I will sleep good tonight. 8)
Don't meet Don at the border mate. With your luck you'll both get done for international arms dealing !!! :lol:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Dash wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:I have decided to send the package in the same box only mark " crossbow accessory. I may send it in friends name just in case I am on a list. There is no reason it should'nt go this time around IS THERE?????? Am I missing something?? Should I have Don meet me at the border? :lol: :lol: I may just keep it over the weekend and just look at it. I will sleep good tonight. 8)
Don't meet Don at the border mate. With your luck you'll both get done for international arms dealing !!! :lol:

Good call Dash!!
It would be a shame to see this happy ending ruined by a couple of "cavity" searches!! :lol: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Tom

Post by Tom »

I hope that I am not too late and you have shipped it already.

If you have any paperwork stating that this is not a part of a firearm (from this episode) include it inside the package. If it is some paper work from the government declaring why it was sent back to you, then that would be better.

Good luck this time.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Bowster

Post by Bowster »

Wow, what an amazing group on this forum.....

I'm glad it worked out.
If the thrill of the hunt is lost, then I have lost.

Phoenix - Varizone Scope - Custom GT Laser II - 100 grain Slicks / brass inserts - Boo string

PSE Axe 6 - Axcel Sight - QAD Rest - TruBall S1 Release
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Tom wrote: If you have any paperwork stating that this is not a part of a firearm (from this episode) include it inside the package. If it is some paper work from the government declaring why it was sent back to you, then that would be better.
Excellent idea Tom . . .I was thinking the same thing today. Then I thought, why not just put the case # on the box . . .that would work.

Yeah . . .don't meet Don at the border . . .if they get you both, then I may not be able to yap you out of jail before you go nuts. I think they would just make you talk to Mrs. Locke eight hours per day.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
badredbird

Post by badredbird »

im willing to contribute to the bail fund!!!