re:new trigger question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Ont_Excal

Re: re:new trigger question

Post by Ont_Excal »

For me, I will wait for the complete replacement/drop in trigger unit. I want a better trigger for my MAX.

I also like the idea of keeping the original trigger in case I want to sell a bow as original equipment.

As far as insurance, you really need to talk to a good liability lawyer for input.
Secondly, you may need some type of assurance that your product does not void an Excalibur warranty.
Take care with all due diligence.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Nighthunter

Post by Nighthunter »

I would think the liability issues could be resolved by simply writing a disclaimer stating what they are, the purpose they are intended for, the fact that all mechanical parts can and do eventually fail, and a "use at your own risk." I still want one when the season is over.....
"The only difference between mediocrity and excellence is effort!" M.T. Walton
joe171

Post by joe171 »

Ont_Excal wrote:For me, I will wait for the complete replacement/drop in trigger unit. I want a better trigger for my MAX.

I also like the idea of keeping the original trigger in case I want to sell a bow as original equipment.

As far as insurance, you really need to talk to a good liability lawyer for input.
Secondly, you may need some type of assurance that your product does not void an Excalibur warranty.
Take care with all due diligence.
X` 2
Take care with all due diligence
what up Boo ???