Crossbownation

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cspot

Re: Crossbownation

Post by cspot »

Tim50 wrote:Never mentioned ANY mag in particular! But if employee's of this mag say its so I guess it must be! They are entitled to their opinions as I am mine! These mags do serve a purpose. In the outhouse at deer camp!

Tim when you made the following comment and put crossbow magazine in quotations it appears that you were calling out that particular magazine since that is the title. Maybe that was not your intention, but that is the way that I read it.
Tim50 wrote:I guess that's why you will not see any "bad" reviews on some of the new "Crossbow Magazines"!
Excalibur Matrix 330, Micro 335
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Crossbow MagazineS meaning more than one!! Some of you guys need some thicker skin! I guess what this shows is "if the shoe fits......" You can rean into that WHATEVER you like!!!
TBrom

Post by TBrom »

Tim50 wrote:Crossbow MagazineS meaning more than one!! Some of you guys need some thicker skin! I guess what this shows is "if the shoe fits......" You can rean into that WHATEVER you like!!!
Not that big of a deal, Tim. I know you're the victim here. I just saw it as a great opportunity to promote Crossbow Magazine. Thanks! :lol:
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

TBrom wrote:
Tim50 wrote:Crossbow MagazineS meaning more than one!! Some of you guys need some thicker skin! I guess what this shows is "if the shoe fits......" You can rean into that WHATEVER you like!!!
Not that big of a deal, Tim. I know you're the victim here. I just saw it as a great opportunity to promote Crossbow Magazine. Thanks! :lol:
Apperently the REAL victims will be those fellow hunters who take the reviews for face value! Just a little more promotion for ya!! :lol:
Last edited by Tim50 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

My Moto===> Forgive your enemies but never forget their names! :?
See4miles

Post by See4miles »

Quite often, products are disqualified through staff testing. Rather than bad mouth them, we say nothing. They simply never make it to print. That's taking the high road IMO. It costs us in advertising, and is an eloquent way of stating an opinion sometimes.
Also, our crossbow and product reviews often point out issues with the product. We are just not in the habit of being harsh and dramatic for the sake of drama.
But you all are welcome to use us in the outhouse if thats how you find it useful. Some folks do their best work in the outhouse anyways.

And of course we are in it to make money. Duh! BUT, Mr. Bromley chooses to not allow greed to rule his business practices. His integrity matters to him, and to his staff. I think the same could be said of Bill Troubridge. He makes crossbows to make money right? BUT< we all see him as an ethical man and we are proud to use his products because of that.
Last edited by See4miles on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the Wind.......
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Swamp Donky wrote:
I see you had a change of heart, BooBoo! Congrats to you for "Squashing" whatever it was you had with Jeff... I wish you could find it in your heart to do the same with Derrick... It would be good far all involved...Please consider it! :wink:
It's about advertising.
Advertising=Business
Business=MONEY.

I have a feeling I know what the "change of heart" is. :roll:
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I am lost for words over all the changes in this thread. :? :? :? But I do stand by my words in earlier posts. So I won't visit this thread anymore. :roll: