xbow scopes??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mike41

xbow scopes??

Post by mike41 »

finally after owning my Revolution since Mar. I got to take it out yesterday for some practiseing. All total I probally shot it close to 50/60 times. After I got home checked it over very close, to my surprise everything seems to be ok. (not real proud of it) Don't want to buy a Barnett scope because you can't use it with a differtent xbow. ( won't buy another Barnett)

I did deside that I want a scope, trouble is that a Barnett has 3/8 groove rail for scope base. Most other scopes are set up for Weaver stile mount, called factory they said that they don't make any kind of adapter, you buy a Barnett scope or do without. After looking at the different ones available, I would like the Variscope or Ten point. Anyone know of a adapter or some way I could rig my 3/8 rail to except a Weaver base.

Mike41:
ALINALBERTA

Post by ALINALBERTA »

Mike41. You should be able to buy a adapter at most gun shops,Iwould think. I bought a mount last year at Wholesale sports that had the female 3/8 dovetail underneath with a 7/8 weaver dovtail above. It had a couple setscrews to hold it in place. If memory serves,it was approx. $11.00.

...Al.
dw

Post by dw »

just buy 22 rimfire rings, they should fit.
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
mike41

xbow scopes??

Post by mike41 »

Thanks Al, dw. did'nt think about 22 rings.
Mike41:
frisky

Post by frisky »

mike41
cabelas have them in their 2005 shooting catolog
they are $10.99 and shiping. I have them on my PSE
with a red dot, work good
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String