VIXEN MODIFICATIONS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

A.W

Post by A.W »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:
I think the members should get a substantial discount. After all every time somebody comes onto the forum we sell them an Excal product.
Sure Al, we'll work on that one for ya :wink:

Peter
Really!!!!! :shock:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Really!!!!!
Al, you missed the :wink: wink thing! :lol:

Peter
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

A.W. Image :cry: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Digger wrote:Two of my Vixens are mag tipped limb bows, I just wanted to try a new riser on them. Bill T said the cost would be around $100-$125 Can. if they dewcided to offer them for sale.
Sounds fair to me!! Not that I need one. My 175lb
Exocet already leaves two holes!!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
diesel

Post by diesel »

Yes I think that $ 100.00 sound like a good cost. That is something I would like to do in a year or two.
The best part about it is. My brother is starting to thing about getting an excalibur. But when he spends the money if something happens to it in ten years or so. He wants to beable to get parts for it.
That's the probem he has with his PSE Fox-Fire. They don't make parts for them any more. It's really great Excalibur is making a product that you can update, take parts off one bow and they will work on another. That will help the dealer to keep their inventory down and make quicker repairs for us.
Sorry lost my head there. Just when does an Excalibur break down.
THANKS EXCALIBUR FOR MAKING THE BEST CROSSBOW. :D :D
Daniele

Modifications

Post by Daniele »

I should add right now, the very good friend of mine that talked me into an xbow was the same fellow i talked into vert bow first; he however bought two compound xbows, one for sure a PSE, the other i don't recall the brand name nor do i need to, we have EXCALIBURS: i had to fix/adjust his scope mounts, bolt holder, etc several times so he could hunt along with me and my EXCALIBUR VIXEN.
Daniele.
Good hunting, be safe.