PRINTER PROBLEMS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hatchet jack

PRINTER PROBLEMS

Post by hatchet jack »

I HAVE A COMPAQ COMPUTER & PRINTER,, RAN OUT OF INK LAST WEEK,,, BEING A TIGHT WAD I BOUGHT A REFILL KIT AT W.M. BUT CANT GET IT TO PRINT,,,,,,,,ANY ONE HAD THIS PROBLEM.

HATCHET JACK
frisky

Post by frisky »

I have a home brew computer with a Canon BJC241 printer,I filled the cartridges quite often....no problems, just a little messy, good luck
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
bushmaster

Post by bushmaster »

Maybe, just maybe....your printer thinks its still out of ink. Snoop around somewhere in your printer and see if there is a place to tell it that its good to go again. Restt button or some such thing.
Nosher

Post by Nosher »

Simple solution to your problem.

a: throw printer out of back door
b: take crossbow, shoot printer
c: post pictures of dead printer
d: go buy new printer
A.W

Post by A.W »

Here's a post I made about a printer problem I had several years ago. Wont help you but you should get a laugh anyway. :wink:
A.W wrote:This kind of reminds me of my earlier days with a computer.

One day I was getting so frustrated with my computer at work (self employed) that I through the mouse at the wall and much to my amazement it blew apart into lots of pieces.

Off I went to Staples for a new mouse.

About a month later my printer started acting up and making all sorts of internal noises and wouldn't print. I needed to print some documents.

Off I go to my computer shop and bought a new printer, $300 and change. Got my office up and running again.

Several months later I was sitting with nothing to do so I thought I would look at the broken printer again.

I took the cover off and started prodding around. I found a little piece of circular plastic with an arrow stamped on it. No matter what I checked I couldn't find anywhere in the printer that this would fit.

I plugged the printer in and low and behold...It printed. I'm a genius!!!!

Several weeks later I had a client come in who was in the computer business. I showed him the piece of plastic and asked if he knew what it was.

He replied.............Wait for it..............It's from a mouse. It's the bit that holds the little plastic ball in on the bottom. :shock:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
hatchet jack

Post by hatchet jack »

THANKS FOR THE INFO, GARY L SENT ME A E MAIL TO SOAK IT IN RUBBING ALCOHOL , BEFORE I GOT THE MESSAGE I TRIED WORM WATER & IT WORKED ,, I DIDNT HAVE TO SHOOT IT WITH MY CROSS BOW.

THANKS I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU,YOU OLD BOYS CAN FIX ABOUT ANYTHING,CAN YOU AMIGINE HOW MANY DIFFRENT PROFESSIONS ON THIS CHANNEL,,,,,,WOW.

HATCHET JACK
frisky

Post by frisky »

A.W. I remember that post, funny then , funny now...............
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting