Mr. Big Mouth

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Mr. Big Mouth

Post by Boo »

I would like to say hello to the whole bunch of you here. You are all so helpfull to each other except for one person.
Mr. Big Mouth sir.... I would like to know why you never do anything here except post bitter, caustic repsonses. The reason everyone else here logs on is to spend what little spare time to enjoy ourselves. Do you not have anything intellegent to discuss? By registering on this forum you agreed to not post any obscene, vulgar, slanderous....material. I, with any due respect have found you obscene, vulgar and slanderous. One man's opinion. Have you ever been truly constructive here?
If your intent is to make some of us feel uncomfortable you have succeeded in making me feel that way. Everytime I see your name on a posting I shudder. I now no longer read what you say because I read the postings with what little time I have because I like what I read. Not always about Excalibur bows I might add.
Please either go away or be nice.
By the way if you contradicted these rules shouldn't you be kicked off? I think that everyone is amazingly tolerant here and I do not know why.
ch312

Post by ch312 »

lol you are saying you no longer read his stuff but yet u didnt join until today and this is your first post?

dont be a pussy and hide man. why not post this under your normal name?
Boo

Post by Boo »

I am sorry but I created a new profile so that my real name would not be displayed. I was using my legal name. I have been on here for a few years. I own an Exocet with carved limbs and bought it new. Please do not call me a pussy. No offence taken.
I bet that big mouth has plenty of experience and knowledge about hunting to share. I would prefer that over what he offers at this moment.
Why not be friendly?
DNK
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Sheesh, grow a pair boo. Mr Big Mouth has been around what-a couple days or so? He's a troll. What's your damage dude? Trolls-they are what's for breakfast :D
TNC and ACF Member
NFAA and NAA Certified Coach
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

bad cop... good cop.....
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Boo

Post by Boo »

Jim C. I reluctantly agree with you. Its like in at a favourite place to eat and have conversation and you have in the background some one that comes there and complains about the food and service that you think is pretty good and you want to ask him to keep his complaints outside and not come in. But I guess thats a civilized place where people just smile and ignore it. I just find it difficult. I suppose what goes around comes around. The troll problem will take care if itself, is that what you are saying?
BTW what are all those initials mean?
Don
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Mr. Bigmouth has been assigned to cyberspace. I assume that he will continue to appear (and disappear) under other names till he gets over it and finds another forum to haunt.
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Bill T wrote:Mr. Bigmouth has been assigned to cyberspace. I assume that he will continue to appear (and disappear) under other names till he gets over it and finds another forum to haunt.
Hmmm where's Guido The Cleaner when we need him :D :twisted:
TNC and ACF Member
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Boo wrote:Jim C.
BTW what are all those initials mean?
Don
ACF-American Crossbow Federation--http://www.horizontalbowhunter.com/news/news.asp?ID=90

TNC-The National Crossbowmen-a National Archery Association (NAA) Affiliated organization-NGB for formal xbow target shooting-represents US xbow target shooters at the world organizations including the IAU and the newer world crossbow group (its letters escape me)
NAA-http://www.usarchery.org

NFAA-national field archery association
TNC and ACF Member
Boo

Post by Boo »

Bill T. Thank you for the good news. Kinda makes sitting in a blind and not seeing anything today ok.

Don