Man receives two months in jail for running down moose....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LoneWolf

Man receives two months in jail for running down moose....

Post by LoneWolf »

... with ski-doo and killing it with an ax...

Check this out... I think this sick moron should have received alot more of a penalty for this than he got for his actions...

http://www.ottawasun.ca/News/National/2 ... 4-sun.html

Sun, January 8, 2006
Jail for brutal moose murder

By CP

GANDER, N.L. -- A man has received two months in jail for running down a moose with a snowmobile and killing it with an axe.

Tony Norris, 25, of Trinity, N.L., was also handed two years probation and is prohibited from hunting for five years.

Wildlife officer John Pretty investigated the incident that occurred last March near Indian Bay, N.L.

Pretty was told 10 people were driving snowmobiles and ATVs to a cabin party when an adult cow emerged from trees and onto a groomed path.

"At first I really didn't believe what these people were telling me," Pretty said Thursday. "I mean, at first, some said there was a cow and a calf -- and there were other differences in the story."

RAN INTO HIND LEGS

Pretty said Norris ran into the animal's hind legs several times before it stumbled and collapsed in deep snow.

The disoriented animal managed to hobble 10 to 15 metres into the woods.

It was at that point, Pretty said, the others agreed the animal needed to be put down. Someone produced a small axe and Norris used it to finish what he started. The animal was then left "to rot."

Pretty went to the scene to retrieve the moose's head for evidence. "It had one broken leg, but its head ... there were broken and splintered bones protruding, especially around the bridge of the nose, head and neck."

Pretty said Norris never explained his actions.

"Just for the thrill of it, maybe," he said. "They were drinking that night, but how much I don't know."
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Boo

Post by Boo »

I think it is repulsive that this person is allowed to walk on the same planet as me. There are no excuses and probably no remorse for his actions other than being caught. I believe that this man is what is refered to as a scum sucking son of a b..ch.
Don
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Thats a dam shame....totaly senseless and revolting...Now if a guy was starving and needed it thats a different story but just to kill for the fun of it is just outragious...what a punk...Thats one of those deals were you wished the moose woulda stomped his ass for messin with her.. :twisted:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

What I find repulsive is sentence. A totally brutal act and a totally pathetic slap on the wrist.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

good point ecoaster.......the guy got off easy
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
TYE

Post by TYE »

mikeeusa wrote:Fucking faggot feminist man.

:shock: UH OH...... where's the soap?
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

A women hater at that!...

I hope that garbage gets cleaned up!
Ontario Trophy Bucks
TYE

Post by TYE »

LoneWolf wrote:A women hater at that!...

I hope that garbage gets cleaned up!
AMEN!
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:evil: We got a real winner here , sad to say he is from the states, guess his mom burnt her braw and quit feeding him, resulting in brain damage :lol: :lol:
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
TYE

Post by TYE »

Partikle

Post by Partikle »

TYE wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I found his new signature block
Last edited by Partikle on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big John

Moose

Post by Big John »

Dont get involved to much with crap thrown around in threads but for

mikeusa: You are a LOOOSER! To bad people on here had to read your CRAP! Especially those who's kids are reading. Your an embarassment that will now have to be explained to those who don't realize whats wrong with you.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

Andy Rooney says:
As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why........
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk or if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with them. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you: Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Beauty of a Woman -

The beauty of a woman Is not in
The clothes she wears
The figure she carries
Or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman
Must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman
Is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman
Is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
The beauty of a woman
With passing years-only grows.

:wink:
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

mikeeusa wrote:I realised that I don't want to be dominated by a wife.
I love being dominated by my wife! I've got the rope burns to prove it. :wink: