TAC's Ontario Monster Whitetail

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Partikle

TAC's Ontario Monster Whitetail

Post by Partikle »

I received my complementary issue of Ontario Monster Whitetails Magazine this week. I'm looking at the buck on the front cover and recognize the forked G1 on his left side. I checked the cover photo credit and there was Todd's name.

Congrats Todd, "Big Bux" is really getting around isn't he. :wink: I saw him in Deer and Deerhunting last fall and I'm starting to beleive that's him on the front page of Canadian Extreme Hunting Supplies?

http://www.canadianextreme.com

http://www.ontariomonsterwhitetailsmag.com

Nick
Last edited by Partikle on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huntman

Post by huntman »

What a great buck that was! I Still have one of those pics saved on my desktop! I scratch my head every time i look at because if i remember correctly TAC lived in Burk's Falls and, I have a cottage up there but i must say in the last 12 years of going up there i haven't seen many deer let alone one of that calibur :!: :evil: :oops:
OneShot

Post by OneShot »

That sure is one nice buck!

We hunt close to Burke's Falls; last year taking 11 bucks some even bigger than that and one doe for a perfect count - 12 for 12!

Can hardly wait til next season !

Oneshot...
Leave the concrete jungle behind and just go hunting !
huntman

Post by huntman »

OneShot wrote:That sure is one nice buck!

We hunt close to Burke's Falls; last year taking 11 bucks some even bigger than that and one doe for a perfect count - 12 for 12!

Oneshot...
WOW :shock: :shock: I think i should get my eyes checked :!: :!:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

huntman wrote:
OneShot wrote:That sure is one nice buck!

Oneshot...
WOW :shock: :shock: I think i should get my eyes checked :!: :!:
Well where are the pics :?: :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
jay73

Post by jay73 »

I got a pic still on my desktop as well. He sure is a beaut!! Wonder if he's still walking around?

I was going through some old magazines the other day. I think it was an old OOD and I came across one of those pics with the bird feeder in the background. I knew I recognized it, don't know how I missed it the first time I read it.

Jay
Lee

Post by Lee »

I just receive my magazine last week it has some great stories in it I think I'll get a subscription seems like a good magazine to read and lots of great picture. Lee
acguy

Post by acguy »

j wrote:I got a pic still on my desktop as well. He sure is a beaut!! Wonder if he's still walking around?
Saw a picture of TAC's on another forum.As of yesterday still walking around and still sporting headgear.I recognized it immediately on Ontario Monster Whitetails.A good mag btw
Tigerpaw

Post by Tigerpaw »

What happened? I thought you were going to excalibur that buck this year TAC?