HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREYWOLF

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D Well it's that time again ,for the world to look to PA USA for the spring forcast. I hope that furry garden raiding , whole digging , perfect target practice kritter , says SPRING . I just put another $500 in my oil tank !@!$# , If he says more winter , he and his whole family are DEAD MEAT !! Here is his photo, keep an eye out for him and keep your XBOW ready. you cant trust this varmint !! GRERYWOLF

[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/s7.jpg[/img][/img]
http://www.groundhog.org/photos/
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Digger

Post by Digger »

We in Ontario will wait to see what Wiarton Willie, our whistle pig has to say about spring.

Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Digger

Post by Digger »

The Mayor of Wiarton runs into the vet's office carrying Wiarton Willie, screaming for help.

The vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put the gopher down on the examination table. The vet examines the still, limp body and after a few moments, tells the Mayor that Willie, regrettably is dead.

The Mayor, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a second opinion. The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a Black Labrador. The Lab sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally looks at the vet and barks. The vet looks at the Mayor and says, "I'm sorry, but the Lab thinks Willie is dead too."

The Mayor is still unwilling to accept that Willie is dead. So the vet brings in a Siamese cat and puts the cat down next to the gopher's body. The Siamese sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, poking and sniffing the gopher's body and finally looks at the vet and meows. The vet looks at The Mayor and says, "I'm sorry, but the Siamese thinks that Willie is dead, too."

The Mayor, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how much he owes. The vet
answers, "$650.00."

"$650 to tell me Willie is dead." asks the mayor?!

"Well," the vet replies, "I would only have charged you $50.00 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600.00 was for the Cat Scan and the Lab Tests".
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Normous

Post by Normous »

I Love Varmit Hunting Too.
17 Ackley Hornet

Norm
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:lol: :lol: Good one Digger , even with national heath care those cat scans arnt cheep :lol: :lol: GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I made Groundhog Day a little more memorable for my girlfriend(and myself), I proposed to her this morning. She said yes! :D Long winter or short winter, so long as I have my girl with me it doesn't matter!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
chessy

Post by chessy »

congratulations on the marrage....... you taking tye with you

i can handle 6 more weeks of winter ... it has been amazing this year for winter no one can complain this year
TYE

Post by TYE »

chessy wrote:congratulations on the marrage....... you taking tye with you
Smartass :P hehe :lol: