ALMOST GIVING AWAY BARNETTS !!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREYWOLF

ALMOST GIVING AWAY BARNETTS !!

Post by GREYWOLF »

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/ctlg/ctl ... sp?cid=180
I have sold these in the shop for over $375.00 ?? I dont know how they can sell these for this price?? They must have a sh1tt load on hand and are running scared that they will get stuck with them, I dont know is this place lagitt!! or like a frog on E-BAY ?? GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
awshucks

Sportsmans Guide

Post by awshucks »

Greywolf: It's legit, I've bought things from there in the past. Some of his deals are better than others, you can end up paying too much. Lots of discontinued or re-conditioned items. As I recall, the "buyers club" was about $25 @ year.
"Eze 18:21"
hatchet jack

Post by hatchet jack »

greywolf, there is a website called cheaper than dirt, they were advertising a barnett rc150 for $ 165.00. amazing.

hatchet jack
they say he is still up there.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Those are cheap prices, but then you get what you pay for. I'd rather invest $700-$800, than throw away $250
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

i agree, you always end up getting what you pay for, invest the money get the results.
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
pphoenix

Post by pphoenix »

they have a good looking x-bow case for 20 bucks
For me hunting is just like Mossy Oak, it's not a passion, it's an Obsession
Bryceville

Post by Bryceville »

According to the ad, they are "factory seconds, with minor blemishes". Considering that it has a camo finish, I wonder what constitutes a minor blemish to discount it so much?
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:roll: Dont get me wrong , I shoot only EXCALIBUR !! ,I just thought it was odd that these cheep mass produced x-bows Were going for such a cheep price, I agree you get what you pay for and in this field , it's better to save and buy later , than purchase something infereor that will cost a lot more down the road !!!
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Back in August last year I decided to get a xbow. Ordered a Barnett Quad 400 from Cabelas. Later the same day, heard about Excal, so I ordered an Exomax. UPS brought both the same day. Never even opened the package w/ Barnett. Sold it to a friend, and we were shooting it one day trying to get it to group @ 20yds. Put a flat nock LII in it and tried one shot. We spent 10 minutes picking up pieces off of shop floor. We sent it back to Cabelas w/ "minor blemish".
"Eze 18:21"