Forum Help

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Forum Help

Post by awshucks »

Can one of ya'll explain #1 why an incoming pm doesn't show on "messages" on top of screen, but rather thru my email as from "Sales Excal marketing? #2 why an outgoing pm that says "sent" would not show in sent box but is in outbox? :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: Thanks!!
"Eze 18:21"
bushmaster

Post by bushmaster »

The only part I can help you with is the email end. In your profile you must have the box checked saying you want to be notified by email if you get a PM. You can change this if you want. The rest I can't answer, mine seems to be working fine.
A.W

Post by A.W »

The "sent" part doesn't show until the recipent picks it up.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Tom

Post by Tom »

As A.W. says ....... once you send out a PM it will go into your OUT BOX. after it is opened at the other end, it is transfered into the SENT BOX.

I have found that if your receive a PM and get notified by e-mail (you need to have it checked off in your profile to receive this e-mail) that generally it is in your message folder. But if your viewing a page on this forum when that e-mail comes in, it will not show up at the top of the page until your access the forum server again. Clicking refresh, next page or other options should get it to show also.

Hope this helps.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Thanks guys, got it now. Main reason I got the %^&* thing was for this forum. Know what you get if you cross a puter and a prostitute? A frickin know-it all!!!
"Eze 18:21"