Huston

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

rigbymi

Huston

Post by rigbymi »

Saw Jimmy Huston on tv today and had to change the station. The video of him in the treestand was shameful in my mind. I did see an appology that was sent out from Huston, but I can not get the video out of my mind when I see him. Am i wrong? Did I miss any information that may change my mind?
Riggs
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Apology or not. He was not there by accident. Any idot could have seen those animals were drugged and penned up, I'd like to hear this apology to see what he was sorry for. Participating or being caught! It was shameful to say the least.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Fellers,

He "might" be a pretty decent fisherman (unless he does all his fishing in a pay lake) but he is not a hunter in my mind.

I won't watch 1 second of anything he puts out.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
awshucks

Jimmy Houston

Post by awshucks »

I was going to make a post earlier today about J. H. coming to Arkansas. In researching the original post by MichiganBill, I came across his apology. He claims the Feds checked the deer for drugs and found none. That's FYI. The reason I was going to post is my friend, Tom, somewhat of a local legend as an animal re-habber, master falconer, guide, deer and turkey hunter par excellance, invited me to go to his shindig tonight in Mena. Tom had gotten a handful of free tickets. I explained the situation, and that while I wouldn't judge J. H. I sure wasn't going to support him. Tom spent the rest of the day trying to recover the other free tickets, and we came to my house, shot xbows and cooked out. Kinda proud of Tom.
"Eze 18:21"
rigbymi

Post by rigbymi »

Thats what I thought.
Thanks guys,
Riggs
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

J. Houston = A disgrace to all hunters!
Ontario Trophy Bucks