WMU 60A

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shakky

WMU 60A

Post by Shakky »

I just made a contact that is willing to let me hunt on his land. I haven't been there yet but it is in area 60A just east of Chandos Lake. Anyone hunt in this general area for turkey? I thought it was a little far north for good turkey hunting. Any comments.
Digger

Post by Digger »

I hunt deer & turkeys in 60A North of Marmora, I've seen 40 or 50 turkeys up there this year also seen a few deer.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have a cottage in Coe Hill, I usually see turkey's on what I call the Glen Alda road , it runs from Havlock to Glen Alda i see them more towards the north end of the road which would be closest to Chandos

Bones
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Thanks guys, I have a good spot to hunt in Uxbridge but the more spots the better. I wasn't that up about hunting his land but now I'll take the time to head up there and check it out.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Bones wrote:I have a cottage in Coe Hill, I usually see turkey's on what I call the Glen Alda road , it runs from Havlock to Glen Alda i see them more towards the north end of the road which would be closest to Chandos

Bones
HAHA COE HILL! I have a trailer up there. I find it funny to see someone who knows about Coe Hill on here, cuz anyone else around here is like Coe Hill? and they start laughing. I go golfing in the summer at Owenbrook in Glen Alda.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Can,t say I golf, not even sure where the course is in Glen Alda? Our cottage is north of Coe Hill about 20 min.

Bones
TYE

Post by TYE »

Went up to Coe Hill today, lol. :lol: I just laugh everytime I'm there... it's such a hick town.