Addiction...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sidekick

Addiction...

Post by sidekick »

I need help. This whole crossbow thing has turned into a full blown addiction. :D My wife believes you guys are a bad influence. :D It may be a really good thing there are no xbow shops around here. The bad thing is that means I have to spend a lot of time on the internet to get info...which leads me to my next thing...

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR ALL THE HELP!!!! :wink:
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/KOhunter/EXCAL25.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/KOhunter/exocet20050.jpg[/img]
The two keys to a succesfull life-
"PASSION" and "COMPASSION" !!!
NZ Hunter

Post by NZ Hunter »

I know how u feel, no xbow shop and lots to learn & a woman that thinks you have become obcesed.

And I get a feeling that we are not the only ones.
If it feels good, DO IT.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Tell her it may pass with time, but like any sickness, you should force feed it huge doses of hunting. The only way to get it out of your system is to bombard it with as much as you can. If that doesn't work, then you'll just have to wean back to your current level and try to live with it :wink: .
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

As Ecoaster said- Overdose youself! It's gotta help....something. Assuming of course you really want help. In which case you should, overdose. There's nothing wrong with doing this. The more you overdose the less of a problem it becomes.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

chris4570 wrote:As Ecoaster said- Overdose youself! It's gotta help....something. Assuming of course you really want help. In which case you should, overdose. There's nothing wrong with doing this. The more you overdose the less of a problem it becomes.
I keep telling my wife that, however fer some reason I don't thinky she believes me :shock: She claims I needs some medical help with the overdose thingy :roll: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Normous

Post by Normous »

I had that problem too...so I started to patiently mentor my wife in the hunting pursuits...now I don't have that problem anymore and gained a great hunting partner in many ways.
Norm
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family