Scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

axis

Scope

Post by axis »

Just wondering if any one has used this brand of scope Mueller and,what they thought of it. I'm thinking of getting one. :idea:

http://www.muelleroptics.com/

Axis
wabi

Post by wabi »

From the number of views and the lack of response I'd guess most members are with me in, "never heard of them". :lol:
Sounds good, but I believe I'd invest in a known brand. :wink:
wabi
axis

Scope

Post by axis »

Well Wabi, I was looking on net to find some info on name brans because the catalogs don't give enough info on scopes. Then i ran into Mueller scope they look okay, same price has a Simmons or a Nikon. I can't afford a Leupold that i wanted and i could not find the Sommons scope i wanted. So i order one of the Mueller scopes. I'm going to put it on my AR-15. I just got a 24" flat top barrel for it. Going to hunt Goats with it. My 270 win. is just a little to much. I'll let the forum know how the scope works.

Axis
maddog

Post by maddog »

I have bought 2 of these and they are Excellent quality in my opinion. I have one on a slug shotgun and one on a light rifle. They are reasonably priced and the optics are excellent, with a red dot making it fun to shoot and is good in low light. I understand lens are made in Germany and scope is assembled in China.
It is my favorite scope right now (and I have many), and I recommend them highly....I doubt you will be sorry if you buy one.
Check them out!

Bill
axis

Good news

Post by axis »

Thanks for that info maddog, that is good to know. :D Got one on the way. When i get it I'll let you know what i think about it, too. :wink:

Axis