Morrel Broadhead target

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

buckbuster

Morrel Broadhead target

Post by buckbuster »

Ive just looked in cabelas, and seen that morrel has two new broadhead targets for crossbows. The yellow jacket bag target, and the yellow jacket square broadhead target. Has anyone used any of these yet? I have a regular yellow jacket bag target and it works just fine, i just need a broadhead target. Has anyone used the broadhead target??
Buckbuster
BigBear

Re: Morrel Broadhead target

Post by BigBear »

buckbuster wrote:Ive just looked in cabelas, and seen that morrel has two new broadhead targets for crossbows. The yellow jacket bag target, and the yellow jacket square broadhead target. Has anyone used any of these yet? I have a regular yellow jacket bag target and it works just fine, i just need a broadhead target. Has anyone used the broadhead target??
Buckbuster
I've used the broadhead target and it was garbage :shock: ...the bolts from a phoenix would be buried right up to the fletch even at 25-30yds..
I would invest in the Block target or the black hole target...they do the job, and last alot longer than the yellow jacket..hope this helps..BB
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
taxman

same here...

Post by taxman »

i have a bolt lodged in my yellow jacket BH TARGET from my 10 pt last year. i have about 1/2 inch to try to pull the bolt out the target. i cant do it w/o taking a knife and cutting it up. so right now that target is just being used as a backstop behind one of my 3d der targets.

by a block 4x4 for bh use.
Digger

Re: same here...

Post by Digger »

taxman wrote:i have a bolt lodged in my yellow jacket BH TARGET from my 10 pt last year. i have about 1/2 inch to try to pull the bolt out the target. i cant do it w/o taking a knife and cutting it up. so right now that target is just being used as a backstop behind one of my 3d der targets.

by a block 4x4 for bh use.
I had that happen with one of my targets, I took an 8" extention from my 1/4 " rachet set and hammered it thru to the other side of the target, then pulled it out with a tee handle or a gorilla grip.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity