How Do Ya'll Post Images Without Links?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

How Do Ya'll Post Images Without Links?

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I noticed some include images in their posts ... how is that done? And if you use a link, does it have to come from a site for such purposes, like Kodak's EasyShare? I've never included a pic in a post, but I've got some neat ones I could share. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Grizz
Grizz
A.W

Post by A.W »

First you have to post your picture on a website. I use this one, it's free and it's easy to use.

www.photobucket.com/

Once you have joined and up loaded your pictures to Photobucket the hard part is over and this part is not hard.

Next you "right-click" the picture you want to put on this forum then left-click "properties. When the window opens look for the address/URL.

Put your pointer/curzor at the start of the address and left-click holding the mouse button down and to the right highlighting the address.

Once all the address is highlighted (blue) right-click the address and then left-click and copy.

Next thing is to go to your forum posting and place your pointer/curzor on the spot where you want your picture.

Just above the message window there is an "Img" button. Left click on the button and "Img" appears in the window. Put your pointer/curzor to the right of this then right-click your mouse and click on "paste"

The address for your picture on Photobucket appears in your post.

You'll notice that the "Img" button has changed to "Img*" click on this button and the whole thing is complete. When you're finished your message hit the submit button and your picture will be there.

**NOTE** If you remove your picture from Photobucket (or whatever site you use) the picture will disappear from this forum.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

what he said;)

[ img ] link here [ /img ]

just take out those spaces before and after the [ marks so it works :D
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Always learning!!
Home fer now!