New Exocet200 coming!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

New Exocet200 coming!

Post by DaveShooter »

I got me a brandnew Exocet200 coming can't wait to play with it. It will keep my older exocet company in which I shot my old bow today still tearing up targets. I thot I would give it a rest and try something new.
I love crossbows as well as other archery bows. Man can't wait for deer time little over a month away. Excalibur is the only bow for me. My old one I got back in Oct of 1995. It is still a dandy bow.
DaveShooter :D
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

you should love it... same as your old one, just a lil quicker
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

crazyfarmer wrote:you should love it... same as your old one, just a lil quicker
How long have you had yours? I almost got a phoenix due to the fact I got an older style exocet. When I picked up the phoenix I liked the feel of the length of the exocet. about how much faster is yours in comparison to the older 165lbs exocet . My older bow is in mint shape.
It's help me harvest 5 deer through the yrs.
Dave Shooter
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i like mine alot! Its probably gonan be louder than your 165pound model but you will gain about 20-25fps roughly

ive had mine for only 3-4 months also;)
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

crazyfarmer wrote:i like mine alot! Its probably gonan be louder than your 165pound model but you will gain about 20-25fps roughly

ive had mine for only 3-4 months also;)
Don't the Dissipator bars with those rubber pads help as well as string slincers. Do you have a flimish string on yours Yo help with the noise? I also have always use Hortons fiber glass bolts with a bear bruin lite 90 gr-3blade 1" low profile head that is what I have always taken my deer with.
Dave Shooter
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

the pads help but its still gonna be loud! I just put the FFF string on about a month ago and it helped a tad, but it still sounds like a ballon popping when it shoots lol

the speed should make up for it though
lynnbo

Post by lynnbo »

The exocet 200 with 2219s and double banded 125 grain steelheads will be in my canoe this fall,, unreal power and accuracy ! Shooting 300 ft seconds with 480 grain shaft....